Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

CC

here is a tip if you don't have your CC info saved on the site its L

also if you enter a new card for today make sure you go another shoe a random shoe and attempt to buy.

SNKRS will ask for security code for said card.

enter that info and go to the last step before submit then just cancel.

SNKRS will remember your security code and you wont have to enter it again for the drop.

trust me it can screw you. especially if your card is not on you at the time

in fact keep your card near you :lol:

Just added this if your logged out you may have to enter your security code again. so basically dummy buy a shoe right before the drop so the info is saved.

Just tried this for practice and it keeps asking me for the code.. strange.

Had to sell my Vapor Flys on StockX because of the sizing, so back at it today. Got my eye on 1 pair in each of the drops, so fingers crossed.

Interesting note - the early access pair cannot be purchased again. It just shows as, "PURCHASED" instead of "NOTIFY ME." I'm good with this as I'm buying to wear. This might've been mentioned before, but if not.

Interesting note - the early access pair cannot be purchased again. It just shows as, "PURCHASED" instead of "NOTIFY ME." I'm good with this as I'm buying to wear. This might've been mentioned before, but if not.
that humble brag

Reactions: PJS
I got the 1s on early access and it's showing notify for me

Where did you see this? So if I got early access to AJ!, I can't buy it again but I can try for the others?

Where did you see this? So if I got early access to AJ!, I can't buy it again but I can try for the others?

E2992F03-BBC1-44D0-B40A-D5757D9E3CE1.png

that humble brag

Nah - I got 3 of the pairs. Others here have more. Not a brag. I think a good amount of people here have a pair so nothing to brag about.

what was the last big release that used this "LEO" system? or does it look just like normal FCFS on the app and is indistinguishable
I suspect Pigeons used it last weekend. Was slow to place order but after 15 minutes in line, got a W. Others who were faster took Ls.

Reactions: PJS
Wish I had popcorn for today.

I feel like this release is bringing out the worse in some of you guys. But good luck to all from 1 to 3 today.

E2992F03-BBC1-44D0-B40A-D5757D9E3CE1.png

Nah - I got 3 of the pairs. Others here have more. Not a brag. I think a good amount of people here have a pair so nothing to brag about.
Weird. My AJ1 one says notify when I open it. Guess we'll see. I had a feeling they'd block us, and I'm ok with that.

Back
Top Bottom