Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm still not sure about what I got. I got an email from paypal that I got a charge for the 97s but I don't see any order history from nike. anyone else in the same boat?

In the same boat. Got email from Paypal for AF1 but no order confirmation or anything. I'm thinking it's a ghost charge

I think resale will go up now for most of these. They were very hard to get. I have 4 accounts, I went 1 / 36, winning the most undesirable of the bunch, the AF1, which I won on a raffle (I never win anything). Resale on that has died already to 300+, which is really not a huge premium.

My point- if you won the presto, AJ1, AM97 or AM90, you have a hot commodity.

resale is gonna drop hard first then go back up, like any other shoes release.

vapormax dropped by almost $200.

if anyone wants to pay resale, i'd say this week is the time to do it when everyone is getting their shipment.

nike got what they wanted hype/publicity, trending on twitter

"SNKRS
The app is causing havoc for Off-White™ and Nike buyers"

The sad thing is, my account still wont allow me to purchase any random shoe on their site/ app lol. Now that this is over, their loss. I'm out until Black Cement 3s.

Welp congrats to those who won. I’m out.

F3114FDA-4A31-4CFF-A1A7-95DB82273715.gif

It alright fam. I enjoyed the 10 L's
I love Nike too. At least they tell people when it will release.

not like adidas and Yeezy Supply, make you awake all night long, and when the time comes you still took that L and wasted 12 hours

all I can say about that frozen yellow release is **** adidas **** yeezy
huh? kayne who? not going to jump over the jumpman
Yeezy Supply is manual best friend. ADC is just trash.

resale is gonna drop hard first then go back up, like any other shoes release.

vapormax dropped by almost $200.

if anyone wants to pay resale, i'd say this week is the time to do it when everyone is getting their shipment.

disagree, sneaker market has become more efficient thanks to Stockx and Goat. The market priced in the huge SNKRS release this wknd, resell was already dropping. Now that we anecdotally see how hard this drop today was, resale will go up. Remember, these shoes were already released in the market.

Different phenomenon happening on these than on a Yeezy that is unreleased (except for a few presales), resale drops as soon as people get pairs in hand to dump, then it creeps up as things get un DS. With this, they were out for months, they dropped anticipating a huge SNKRS release, turns out they were rare after all.

Funny how I can get yeezys for the last year , no problem but have had troubles with Nike for a while now.

My Paypal account shows that I got charged for the Zoom Fly but it didn't tell me I won on the app. Should I have hope?

Back
Top Bottom