Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Same

IMG_1746.JPG

Thanks for the WCS heads up.

Pulled the trigger on the Blazers, paid a little more than I wanted but got an extra yeezy so it works out.

Now I just gotta hope for a good deal on Prestos

Anyone ever have Nike lose their sneakers? They keep telling me they cannot find a pair in the warehouse to ship to me. Just wanted to know what to expect.

After looking at more and more pics, I'm finally going to cave and pay resale lol. The Prestos are unfortunately out of my price range, so I'm going for AM 90s. I'm usually retail or bust, so I was hoping people could help me out with advice. Should I hop on Goat/StockX now while most pairs are probably being flipped or should I wait a bit? I doubt prices are going to go down but wanted to get some NT opinions before I sell off a pair of Yeezys and grab the AM90s. Thanks yall and congrats to those who copped off SNKRS.

Regarding alternate laces for prestos, is it one pair of white, and a single orange, green and black? Or do the alternate laces come in pairs as well?

just to confirm, the other side on the orange tag is white, right?

Got my vapormax in today from a reseller I bought from grailed... son forgot to include the extra laces :stoneface:

just to confirm, the other side on the orange tag is white, right?

Got my vapormax in today from a reseller I bought from grailed... son forgot to include the extra laces :stoneface:

My blazers came without the zip tie. I was bitter for a minute but realized whatever, it’s an artifact. Not gonna wear them with. Laces are more useful - I would contact them and at worst, squeeze a discount. Stockx gave me $20 for missing zip tie.

no love on beloogs 2.0

was gonna try and trade them for zoom fly or blazers

Back
Top Bottom