Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

thought you could use paypal on his site i dont see the option

Yeh it's weird. That's advertised, but not an option. I'm not gonna buy any more. I'm only missing the AM97, Hyperdunks and zoom fly. I'd only consider AM97, but my 10.5 is sold out.

Yeh it's weird. That's advertised, but not an option. I'm not gonna buy any more. I'm only missing the AM97, Hyperdunks and zoom fly. I'd only consider AM97, but my 10.5 is sold out.

did you buy any off white from him? everything came in okay no laces missing etc? gonna grab a 10 in the blazers. wanted AF1s in 9.5 but sold out

did you buy any off white from him? everything came in okay no laces missing etc? gonna grab a 10 in the blazers. wanted AF1s in 9.5 but sold out

Yep. I got vapormax and came with everything. We all gave him a lot of crap, but all said and done, I got the shoes in 10 days. My stockx prestos, ordered the day before are still not in my possession.

Yep. I got vapormax and came with everything. We all gave him a lot of crap, but all said and done, I got the shoes in 10 days. My stockx prestos, ordered the day before are still not in my possession.

well thats good to hear. was a bit iffy since no paypal option (also have some balance id like to use) but its all good. hope you get your prestos soon man!

Just got $450 for my size 12 Hyperdunks thats I picked up from WCS. Gonna reorder for the correct size 11. Lol ended up coming up on screwing up the size

does anyone know what type of knot they use to tie the shoelaces so i can re tie them when i unlace the ones in my shoes?

sold my VM on stock x. just shipped em today. first time selling though them.

i dont expect to get paid for a while since they're so backed up. hopefully i get paid by the end of next week though.

Selfishly, I hope there's no restock on SNKRS. I just pulled the trigger on 97s and Hyperdunks on StockX lol

Back
Top Bottom