Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Damn. I copped my 1s from Goat on Thursday and got them the next day. Crazy fast. I think someone probably dropped em off at their Pop up in LA.

At least I’ve still been getting paid from GOAT in a timely fashion (next day). But I just want my 90s to join the family

Restock or next release I really hope SNKRS uses the same system:
1) everyone has a shot
2) you know right away if you copped or not
3) the staggered release times let you focus on the shoes you want

Incoming! With all the laces. Glad I ordered two weeks ago when prices were much lower.

Family shot of 6 of the pairs incoming later this afternoon.

BA744822-92B7-4400-B97B-3FCF70715FA6.jpeg

Couldn’t figure what this mark was that came on my StockX pair. Someone saw a picture and said it’s Virgil’s autograph. True or false?

Attachments

• 7661C549-1D36-4A61-A523-06AF2A95D523.jpeg
    7661C549-1D36-4A61-A523-06AF2A95D523.jpeg
    267.6 KB · Views: 73
Haven’t been following the thread lately, havent been buying or looking into kicks lately. Just want to ask hows the fit of the prestos? I usually wear a sz 10.5 in all my shoes (Jordans, Boost, Knits), I can fit into a 10 but I dont usually buy sz 10s coz it looks small relative to my built and height, now am looking at sz 11 for the prestos but some say it would be too big. Should I go for a 10?

Haven’t been following the thread lately, havent been buying or looking into kicks lately. Just want to ask hows the fit of the prestos? I usually wear a sz 10.5 in all my shoes (Jordans, Boost, Knits), I can fit into a 10 but I dont usually buy sz 10s coz it looks small relative to my built and height, now am looking at sz 11 for the prestos but some say it would be too big. Should I go for a 10?

I would go 10

man nothing but complaints on stock x instagram's page lol.

got me worried cause i just shipped my VM to them to authenticate

I'd say go 11. I'm a 7.5 but a 8 fits me fine. A tiny bit roomy, but I can easily wear thick socks and its fine.

Not sure how anyone is sizing up in Prestos. I wear a 10 in Jordans 1s and picked up a 9 in Prestos and I still have plenty of wiggle room in the toe area.

sold my zoomflys for 450 on the bay, im glad they are going to be getting some wears from someone.

would never pay more than 300 on resell for ANY shoe, retail or nothing also theres just more and more ish releasing.

Back
Top Bottom