Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

6D713B70-FD96-4330-AAFC-B7F2556C609C.gif

alright new years eve got me feeling some type of way. i finally bought the ow prestos on stockx; praying for no shoelace finesse. anyone know any other alternatives to stadiumgoods and windycity. wcs has good prices but not my size. just looking to use my credit card for points tbh

Gotta take care of the itch, it’s a b*^%h

honestly, not buying the prestos when they were sub 1k last month is something i’ll regret forever. im so sad i can’t buy these $600 vmaxes at sz 9 cause i found out that im a 8.5 in these. am 90s going up in 8.5 as well. half size gang getting ****ed

I’ll take the size 9.:tongue:

so i could trade my size 12 prestos for 11.5 j1 fragments, which are really one of my grails.....
what kind of cash should i add for a "fair" trade?

resell in europe for the prestos is not as high as it is in the US....and the trade might not be there when it finally is ^^

AF1’s in my size at european sites/resellers for about 450-500$. Might just bite the bullet before they go up lol.

Last edited:
Kind of skeptical if that Nike Summit will be Off White related, as it could just be for All Star Weekend releases.

Even though the dates are in quotes on the sneaker, maybe it's an early release of the Chucks at best?

WCS cancelled my vapormax order. lol. Guess it wasn't meant to be...resale prices are gettin crazy.

WCS cancelled my vapormax order. lol. Guess it wasn't meant to be...resale prices are gettin crazy.

getting wiiiiiiiiild crazy, i've watched the resale price of the 97's rise from $400's to the $550's in a week ..i just got offered $525 for them.

after copping the prestos on new years, i went and copped the am 90s and vapormaxes cause these resale prices will only get wilder. I'll post a pic when the 3 come in cause I have Blazers and Hyperdunks already when raffles + SNKRS happened. stockx please protect my shoelaces at all cost

Back
Top Bottom