Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Well... after keeping an eye on StockX for a few days along with some other sites, I decided to finally pull the trigger. $20 off promo as a first-time user, so it brought it down closer to my preferred price point. From here on out, it just seems like the prices keep going up for many of the original Off-White x Nike batch of shoes... AJ1s, AM97s, VaporMaxes, Prestos... maybe the 90s, too? Maybe all of them are continuously going up.

I'll post them in here when the pictures come in! Thankfully have some extra funds, and am willing to spend it on a good pair that I want to wear when I wanna change it up between these and the Triple Black 2.0 VaporMax. I debated about this a while back, but I guess I debated for way too long, really.

Last edited:
Well... after keeping an eye on StockX for a few days along with some other sites, I decided to finally pull the trigger. $20 off promo as a first-time user, so it brought it down closer to my preferred price point. From here on out, it just seems like the prices keep going up for many of the original Off-White x Nike batch of shoes... AJ1s, AM97s, VaporMaxes, Prestos... maybe the 90s, too? Maybe all of them are continuously going up.

Seems like most sizes of the Vapormaxes are back to the prices they were at just before release. I wonder what the prices will look like in a year though, once way more pairs are off the market and we've got new colorways.

I don't think the 90s have been moving much in price, but maybe it's just my size.

Should I put my bid in on Stock X or Goat? Lookin to cop a size 9 in the momas
Both! And see where your offer is accepted first. I usually like buying from GOAT more because my boxes are never f****d up. I've got a couple messed up boxes from StockX before. But I did get my VMs from StockX. Praying my box is in decent shape

Both! And see where your offer is accepted first. I usually like buying from GOAT more because my boxes are never f****d up. I've got a couple messed up boxes from StockX before. But I did get my VMs from StockX. Praying my box is in decent shape
But if I put my bid in on both sites won’t my card get charged twice if they both get accepted? Sorry for the noob question. First time dealing with either site.

But if I put my bid in on both sites won’t my card get charged twice if they both get accepted? Sorry for the noob question. First time dealing with either site.

They will if you're not quick enough and remove one after the other gets accepted.

Yeah, I usually only do that if I know I'll be able to see the notification as soon as one of the offers is accepted. But if I go to sleep or something, one of those offers are getting deleted lol

Seems like most sizes of the Vapormaxes are back to the prices they were at just before release. I wonder what the prices will look like in a year though, once way more pairs are off the market and we've got new colorways.

I'm curious about that, too. It might be just based off of pure observation, but it seems like because this first wave was such a huge hit and made such a huge impact, these colorways will keep market value at a steady rate, or it could (key word: could, not will) go up in a very slow matter of time. The AJ1 has been praised by a lot of people, and the collaboration itself has been praised by a lot of people, and I think that just made a huge impact overall. It's just so strange, because I've seen my fellow coworkers wear some sort of Off-White shoes, NBA players wore 'em... SO many people have at least one pair like it's a necessity. The last time this wave happened, it was very recent with the whole Adidas Yeezy/Ultra Boost/NMD line-up.

I should specify that it's just this specific first batch of colors, but regardless, this doesn't take away anything moving forward for the next batch of colors that are coming out soon.

Have not had 1 issue with StockX. All the laces have been included, I believe that happened at the beginning but it hasn’t been a problem at all after that
Ok sounds good I’m not sure who I’m going with yet but most likely StockX. What’s the probability of me getting a 9 for 1300 do you think?

I tried to search on this, but kept getting mixed answers. Can anyone tell me how the sizing works on the Zoom Fly? I normally wear a 9 in Air Max and Ultraboost. I wear an 8.5 in Jordan’s.

I know it’s not random in relation to the exhibit. But the collaboration in the history of Nike collabs was a few more degrees of separation away from the usual cast of characters.

since there was the KAWS drop at brooklyn museum....and now the MoMA collab ....I'm just waiting for the Studio Museum or Museo del Barrio collab/drop :wink:

Finally pulled the trigger and got a bid accepted on stockx for the Presto's...sheesh..got mine for 1.2k and some change and right after the price jumped to 1350 for the same size I just had bought which is an 11.. I should have jumped on these when they first hit but I didn't think the price would Skyrocket like it did...

Finally pulled the trigger and got a bid accepted on stockx for the Presto's...sheesh..got mine for 1.2k and some change and right after the price jumped to 1350 for the same size I just had bought which is an 11.. I should have jumped on these when they first hit but I didn't think the price would Skyrocket like it did...
thank bruno mars for this price increase

0949D7F3-A3CD-4512-A563-D7B94E0627AC.png

thank bruno mars for this price increase
BOOM , that’s a $500 hike

Back
Top Bottom