Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I paid $435 on my blazers, best sneaker purchase I've ever made. Have no plans to sell but it's nice seeing the value rise on them. But I keep kicking myself I didn't snag a pair of the 97's for $350 right after the release.
97’s are minimal and super clean. I also think the zoom fly’s are underrated, they are starting to rise. Even the hyper dunks are rising rapidly

Missed my shot at a pretty good local deal for the AJ1’s but it was probably the best anyways. I honestly think I’m gonna bite the bullet for a pair of Zoom Fly’s in my size. They are decent priced here in Europe. Around 500-550$ for a ds pair. They have always been my 4th favorite behind the J1’s, Prestos and AF1’s.

My first pair just got in today!
From the Sneakersnstuff raffle.

IMG_3326.JPG

Getting closer and closer to airmax day and nothing regarding the OW Vapor 2s
My boy was at NikeLab NYC a few days ago and he told me a shipment of the Vapormaxes came in while he was visiting. The boxes had off white branded tape on them so that was the indicator. No word yet on release but rumour is air max day.

Yes just found and copped a pair of zoom fly’s for ~450$. Had to get them. Seems so underrated but then we all say that about different models haha.

considering selling my prestos to buy the blazers,

I just feel like the prestos won’t age as well, especially with me being someone who wears their kicks a lot

Good idea but if he’s still down to meet at the station then I’ll do it and just have some people with me who I can bring real vapor maxes to compare with. By bringing a few people and meeting at a police station, the most I can loose is gas money lol

Maybe I'm just the only one curious, but @joseph8764 , did the meet-up follow through?

Yes just found and copped a pair of zoom fly’s for ~450$. Had to get them. Seems so underrated but then we all say that about different models haha.

A STEAL by today’s prices.

And to think windy city sole had em for $400 shipped at launch. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom