Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The other locations (Seattle, Van & Chi) were not asking for sizes as far as I know. I kinda have a feeling they're gonna end up just making it a non-size specific thing and you just pick up whatever is left when you get there if you hit.
Wow that's wack if that's what happens

WTF, if it’s limited sizes then they should have told us when they handed us the raffle ticket. If we just wasted all that time then that’s garbage.

WTF, if it’s limited sizes then they should have told us when they handed us the raffle ticket. If we just wasted all that time then that’s garbage.

It's almost like the entire mechanism for selling shoes is to directly sell them to the aftermarket resellers

I think they might have been mistaken there about the sizes they had. Every other location had only up to a men's 7.5, which is a women's 9. And it's a Nike Women's store there in the nordstrom, so I have a feeling they had the same size run as other stores.
You know what, I actually think I misremembered what they said and you are right about it being a women's 9. I appreciate the clarification. Thanks!

You know what, I actually think I misremembered what they said and you are right about it being a women's 9. I appreciate the clarification. Thanks!

The girl I talked to yesterday definitely said Men's 9 and I asked her if she was positive and even mentioned that other stores only went up to women's 9 but she still insisted. So hopefully she was right, but something tells me she wasn't.

383310393256443904.png

Back
Top Bottom