Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I need a break.

Seriously.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180330144044689_COVER.jpg
MVIMG_20180330_145715 (1).jpg
not bad

Hmm actually thinking about trading my ds pair of OW Air Force 1 for these black Vapormax. Really like them a lot. Got to see them with that blue laceswap!

Hmm actually thinking about trading my ds pair of OW Air Force 1 for these black Vapormax. Really like them a lot. Got to see them with that blue laceswap!

Pretty sure the Forces have more value. If you want these vapors, sell the 1s then buy and pocket a little something something. Or if the 1s are a size 9.5 you can throw them to me for retail and I'll take em off your hands. DS you say? :wink:

Pretty sure the Forces have more value. If you want these vapors, sell the 1s then buy and pocket a little something something. Or if the 1s are a size 9.5 you can throw them to me for retail and I'll take em off your hands. DS you say? :wink:
Yeah but I am able to do a trade + some cash with a guy I know if I decide to do it. And don’t worry they’re not in your size anyways haha :smile:

Was a reason given?
Can't believe your order got cancelled, especially since you said you didn't use any trickery to obtain.

PO
Under payment it just says voided
I emailed them back and they haven’t emailed me with a reason smh

I went 100% manual as well. Only thing I can think of is they oversold or hey saw I got SW 1/97 from them as well and only want me to have one limited sneaker

So. Do you keep the plastic zip tie on when you wear them or is that like wearing the Jordan square tag on the 3s and 4s ie wtf take that off

Under payment it just says voided
I emailed them back and they haven’t emailed me with a reason smh

I went 100% manual as well. Only thing I can think of is they oversold or hey saw I got SW 1/97 from them as well and only want me to have one limited sneaker

SMH.

PO

Congrats to everyone who scored!

I originally had intentions to go for them as someone suggested many pages ago, but I saw them in person and decided not to go for them despite that it looked pretty nice. I like the 2017 a lot (more than what I originally had thought), and I saw that "related post" on SNKRS and actually liked the lace-swap done on the cover photo that, well... I did it on my own pair, haha. Sorry for the running pants covering the "AIR" part. It was hot as well at work.

39316581530_1da92e2f6b_b.jpg

(Non-filtered version here: https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/791/39316594460_cc3b662a94_b.jpg)

Back
Top Bottom