Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Literally didn't see a single winner from Kith Miami for the Black VMs.

COME ON RONNIE ONE TIME!!!

Everybody hates these stores until they win

then it's THANK YOU !!! and screen shots posted on all social media sites

383274483726680064.png
no need to thank the shops if i win. They are already getting my money , and they probably dont need my thanks anyway.

I've never hit on Sivas, but they're super legit, so let's show them some respect.

On another note - are there more raffles? I need more, more, MOAR! These shoes are so dope, I'm going to collect L's like it's the 90s and they're pogs.

Anyone know what length laces the vapormax’s use?

Want to pull the trigger on ************** for orange lace swaps for my 2018’s but don’t know what size to get. Thanks.

Pants are def nice but those are a little tough to work around lol. I can pull off some out of the box stuff but IDK about these. You def wore the right shoes for them though.

Pants are def nice but those are a little tough to work around lol. I can pull off some out of the box stuff but IDK about these. You def wore the right shoes for them though.

Yeah they can be challenging to pull them off i figured the Prestos would be a good shoe to highlight them. My stepson is 15 and he really loved them so i threw him a pair. It’s hard to connect with teenagers but fashion and sneakers are two things that we have bonded over

I was in Hawaii over January and saw someone hiking Diamondhead in his presto off whites. Thought that guy was nuts.

Back
Top Bottom