Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

100% legit, I'd have to go look at mine but I'm almost certain there is no Air Max on the bottom of the heel. Should say vapormax on the back of the heel. Thats a beautiful pair has the 3 different fonts in the lettering, NO WORRIES mon
Thanks for the input, they really are a nice pair :smile:. When you get a chance could you let me know if your pair also doesn’t have anything marked on the heels? Thanks in advance!!

Yeah I mentioned that in my post, I can’t see any air max or swoosh on the heels even with a light flashed on it. I think it might be because these are from EU; some other users on niketalk have mentioned that their retail pairs do not have it either
i apologize I didn’t want to get out of bed last night but mine is euro pair and it has airmax on the bottom of heel when looking thru the black sole

i apologize I didn’t want to get out of bed last night but mine is euro pair and it has airmax on the bottom of heel when looking thru the black sole
No prob. Dang mine doesn’t have that no matter how I try to look at it (with a flash light, different angles, etc). Do you think that’s sus? Everything else looks like it checks out...

No prob. Dang mine doesn’t have that no matter how I try to look at it (with a flash light, different angles, etc). Do you think that’s sus? Everything else looks like it checks out...
I don't know for sure, but you don't need to look hard to see the Airmax so it must not be there. @bigevan23 might be able to help you out. He is a vapormax and off white guy!

legit checking after purchasing from somewhere that does legit checks before sending them :lol:
Yea, but don't tell me you wouldn't be the same way if your shoes didn't match everyone else's. StockX and Goat have proven to make mistakes albeit a small chance. I do like Brady and the rings pic! TB12

720437BD-B07C-449B-B22C-45A84BD9E6FA.jpeg

Anybody else get this from 290sqm? I had to switch to gmail after the first try with Yahoo

Happened the same for another release I can't remember and they told me to email customer service, never got a reply back though

Anyone know what length laces the vapormax’s use?

Want to pull the trigger on ************** for orange lace swaps for my 2018’s but don’t know what size to get. Thanks.

My black laces measure 48 in. Some people have said the blue laces are shorter, but can't confirm since I haven't unwrapped the blue ones. I was thinking of getting orange and green laces too.

So pissed, there was a vapormax restock on the off white site. I managed to notice it early on but it kept telling me sold out ffs so i gave up. I go to twitter after 10 mins and see a bunch of order confirmations ffs.

Back
Top Bottom