Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

EB2D83B0-73CD-4AFB-8584-CF4346490E4D.jpeg
KITH’s latest tweet...

That comment section just shows how dumb and entitled people are. And the tweet says if you got a winning email, you won. There was a error with the drawing. Official winners will be notified with correct location and pick up time, and every person is still commenting that their location is wrong. I swear people don't read for **** anymore.

how early do you think I gotta be to be one of the first in line to pick up? pickup is 8

You picking up at La Brea? If so, you should be good maybe an hour before. Don't think it should be that bad since the pop-up across the street is where the Ultraboosts will be. I'm going to Silverlake for my pair, and an employee said they're not having separate lines for the OW and UB's so that line's going to be messy :smh:

You picking up at La Brea? If so, you should be good maybe an hour before. Don't think it should be that bad since the pop-up across the street is where the Ultraboosts will be. I'm going to Silverlake for my pair, and an employee said they're not having separate lines for the OW and UB's so that line's going to be messy :smh:
I'm glad to hear there are gonna be two lines. did la brea do 500s too?

Last edited:
Did anyone hit any of the Blends copdate raffles? Got a question for you regarding the confirmation button if so...

KITH‏ @KithSet 7m7 minutes ago
From this moment forward, all emails from noreply@kith.com are null and void regarding tomorrow’s drawing. Only emails from the newsletter@kithnyc.com account will be deemed as eligible.

We’d like to extend the offer to winners to pick up their pair on Sunday during a specified time group as well. Your pair will remain on hold until Sunday at the given times, at which point if you have not picked up it will become available for those who have been waitlisted.

If you are waitlisted you will be entered into a 2nd drawing Sunday afternoon for the pairs that were not claimed by 1st round winners. If you are waitlisted you are NOT able to purchase a pair tomorrow. Please wait until Monday morning to receive a 2nd drawing notification email

lol well that screws us on the waitlist if they're giving winners an extra day to pick up

I don't think it will make that big a difference, majority of pairs re-raffled to the waitlisted people will be from people who entered & hit but didn't even confirm cause they live 2000 miles from the release.

got an email from kith... got super hype thinking i won the vapormax, and i won the raffle for the yeezys.... life is hard yall.

Back
Top Bottom