Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I was offered the O/W white vapormax plus $150 for my 700s and 500s. All size 10.

I have 2 pairs of 500s coming. The 700s have really grown on me and I came extremely close this weekend to finally wearing them but ultimately didn’t.

Thoughts?

So you're basically getting 150 and vapormaxes for the 700s since you have a second pair of 500s coming? I would do it. And then you could buy back the 700s for a few hundred dollars more on StockX or goat. Now you'll have all 3 pairs.

I'd rather have the 700s over 500s personally but you could get all 3 with a little bit more money.

F94B94CF-7513-4954-8E14-E1D2EF14750B.jpeg

I was offered the O/W white vapormax plus $150 for my 700s and 500s. All size 10.

I have 2 pairs of 500s coming. The 700s have really grown on me and I came extremely close this weekend to finally wearing them but ultimately didn’t.

Thoughts?

700 = $500
500 = $280
= 780

OW = $600
+$150
= 750

about even. I have all 3 pairs and I like the OW VM the most. Don't care for the 500s at all

White VM's are dope. Wish I had hit on the black pair. I will definitely be rocking my pair once they arrive.

Sorry if this has been asked multiple times, but may you guys give me some input on how the off white Hyperdunks fit? I just want to get a general consensus on sizing before paying resell for them. I appreciate ya'll!

Sorry if this has been asked multiple times, but may you guys give me some input on how the off white Hyperdunks fit? I just want to get a general consensus on sizing before paying resell for them. I appreciate ya'll!
I went true to size and they are snug with Nike Basketball socks. But with regular socks they fit perfectly. Half a size up if you plan to wear athletic socks with them.

For me who have the Prestos, AF1 (from the og the 10), Zoom Flys and the VM 2.0. I’ll definitely say that the Zoom Fly’s might actually be my absolute favorites out of all. Maybe close after the Prestos but I really do love the Zoom Flys. Everything is so incredibly clean and well detailed with them plus they are the most comfortable shoe of all of them.

I like the Zoom Fly a little more than the VM, but not by much. The only thing I don't really like on the ZF is the upper material used, feels like it could rip easily. Cant go wrong with either one.

Torn if I should grab the white VM now or wait and sell off another pair of shoes to grab the 90s and then maybe double back for these . I love the comfort of VM. Can't wait to break out my Oreo lab pair

6320538F-3806-429F-BC59-C23FB9F58D32.jpeg
My pair from SNKRS arrived today and it came with a drawstring bag! Anyone else get this? Not sure what to do with it but I appreciate it. Other 2 pairs are from DSMNY raffle and SNKRS pass reservation that I picked up on Saturday.

Luck was on your side.

Back
Top Bottom