Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

nike-football-off-white-mercurial-vapormax-3.jpg

are these ever releasing? if so, cop or drop?
Str8 Drop!!

Hmm okay. Might do the trade after all. Not 100% done yet but seems like I’ll be able to trade my ds OW AF1 and ds Yeezy 700’s (which haven’t released here in Sweden yet) for his worn once OW Chi J1’s. They have been legit checked and are in perfect condition and the guy is active in a group we’re both in and has done loads of deals before.

Hmm okay. Might do the trade after all. Not 100% done yet but seems like I’ll be able to trade my ds OW AF1 and ds Yeezy 700’s (which haven’t released here in Sweden yet) for his worn once OW Chi J1’s. They have been legit checked and are in perfect condition and the guy is active in a group we’re both in and has done loads of deals before.

damn i wish i had those forces. out of the 10 i think those look the best in hand

Anybody know specifically what kind of dye those people are using on those custom orange and custom blue vapors?

All original the 10 up again on SNS, says sold out, but were they even restocked today or just product pages?

How much do you think some VNDS sz 8 AF1 go for? Literally worn twice. Thinking Bout selling them tbh. They don't get worn too much

Back
Top Bottom