Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Would you guys trade the following for the original off white presto's..

1/97
Space Jams
Zebra's worn once

Debating.

If you will wear the prestos more yes. If not, then no. Don't worry about perceived value. Worry about what shoes you'd enjoy wearing more. If you have a tight rotation the prestos would be sick to have in there. If you have a bunch of pairs where you wouldn't wear them as much then it's up to you if you want to do a 3 for 1.

Anyone know if whether rsvp gallery’s instore raffles are an online link signup or tickets?

Edit: I asked too early, they posted on IG that it’ll be tickets

Last edited:
Would you guys trade the following for the original off white presto's..

1/97
Space Jams
Zebra's worn once

Debating.
I’d rather have the 3 pairs that I can rotate. But my sneaker collection isn’t massive, so if your collection in massive and you have a lot of dope pairs that you can rotate then def go for it. If your collection is smaller, I think those 3 are all nice pairs to keep in your rotation.

Anyone know if whether rsvp gallery’s instore raffles are an online link signup or tickets?

Edit: I asked too early, they posted on IG that it’ll be tickets

AKA they’re all getting backdoored lol.

RSVP “In Store” raffles been crooked for a minute.

Just dropped by the La Brea Undefeated, flooded with hypebeasts as usual, and lots of people bringing their whole family for raffle tickets (as usual) :lol:

I'd rather have those 3 shoes. That's a good spread of rotation to have. 3 very different shoes and 3 pretty much classics.

I would do that trade. Zebras and SJ’s you can easily replace. Not to metinon I’m sure Spacejams will retro again. Only one that would be hard to replace would be the SW 97/1 but OW prestos > SW 97/1 IMO

Im kinda stating the obvious here, but getting a pair of off-white shoes are literally like hitting a lottery bro. For retail price that is... There are numerous drops that have been available since late last year and haven't scored on ANY of them. If anybody from Nike is reading these forums its obvious this system is flawed. There are no way to get these shoes man

Im kinda stating the obvious here, but getting a pair of off-white shoes are literally like hitting a lottery bro. For retail price that is... There are numerous drops that have been available since late last year and haven't scored on ANY of them. If anybody from Nike is reading these forums its obvious this system is flawed. There are no way to get these shoes man

How does everyone else get them then? (Genuinely asking) Are people just getting lucky, or are they using a computer bot to cop?

I agree with you, I’ve hit on 3 of the 4 I’ve attempted to get and I feel lcuky as hell. I Sold the OW Chicago 1’s and kept the other two. Still slightly regret selling them so early but **** it haha.

If you live in a big city you have a better chance due to instore raffles, but depends if the store does legit raffles or bd is open. For LA alone we get undefeated, kith, bait, rsvp, bodega, blends and I think even the OC dropped some of the 10 as well.

Scooped a few raffle tix at Brea today, undftd been nice to me all year so hoping for continued luck...

I said it before, but it's also gotten much harder to cop off whites. hype and resale value has gotten so high that theres probably way more people are going for these now.

what do you do?
I help brands behave and act in line with what their consumers (current and prospective) actually care about....not just what they want to say cause they think it’s “news” or “great.” In this instance I took a bands (Portugal the man) affinity for slim jim and did some digging on what they care about (sneaker culture) to create custom ow style kicks. Each band member is getting a unique silhouette and Dank & co is doing the custom work. Wait till you see the packaging, each shoe is coming in a giant slim jim wrapper. It’s nuts.

All this is to engage people, not based on the jerky product, but their actual passions (like sneakers and populas sneaker culture). It shows how slim jim gets it and that theyre capable of behaving accordingly. You may not eat slim jim today or normally care about them, but this might help build affinity down the line and change perception...and that’s why they hire me to consult them.

I help brands behave and act in line with what their consumers (current and prospective) actually care about....not just what they want to say cause they think it’s “news” or “great.” In this instance I took a bands (Portugal the man) affinity for slim jim and did some digging on what they care about (sneaker culture) to create custom ow style kicks. Each band member is getting a unique silhouette and Dank & co is doing the custom work. Wait till you see the packaging, each shoe is coming in a giant slim jim wrapper. It’s nuts.

All this is to engage people, not based on the jerky product, but their actual passions (like sneakers and populas sneaker culture). It shows how slim jim gets it and that theyre capable of behaving accordingly. You may not eat slim jim today or normally care about them, but this might help build affinity down the line and change perception...and that’s why they hire me to consult them.

Much props. You definitely got talent in your field from what I’ve seen here on NT. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom