Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

has anyone ever tried add-to-cart service? Kinda afraid to give out credit card info. Id just really like to have an off-white pair of kicks cause I like them, and don't have the money to spend over 1k resell

What’s up NT? I need some advice.

I sold my original Chicago Off-White Jordan 1s to my local buy/sell/trade RoundTwo-esqe shop. I purchased off StockX the same day they released on SNKRS. They guy checked them out, as well as a couple other people in the shop at the time. Everyone said they were legit & I even included the StockX receipt & tag.

Today I get a call from the owner of the shop saying he sent pictures to Fake Education on IG & he claimed they were fake. He said he was the only person to say they were fake. The owner of the shop asked if I could give the money back for the shoes.

What should I do?

It’s basically some instagram famous legit checker vs StockX & everyone else who said they were real. I’m not big on taking people’s word for what’s legit or not, that’s why I only purchase from StockX, Flightclub, ext.

I’ll try to get pictures & post them.

has anyone ever tried add-to-cart service? Kinda afraid to give out credit card info. Id just really like to have an off-white pair of kicks cause I like them, and don't have the money to spend over 1k resell
anyone can share some info on this to me via pm too?

I sold my original Chicago Off-White Jordan 1s to my local buy/sell/trade RoundTwo-esqe shop. I purchased off StockX the same day they released on SNKRS. They guy checked them out, as well as a couple other people in the shop at the time. Everyone said they were legit & I even included the StockX receipt & tag.

Today I get a call from the owner of the shop saying he sent pictures to Fake Education on IG & he claimed they were fake. He said he was the only person to say they were fake. The owner of the shop asked if I could give the money back for the shoes.

What should I do?

It’s basically some instagram famous legit checker vs StockX & everyone else who said they were real. I’m not big on taking people’s word for what’s legit or not, that’s why I only purchase from StockX, Flightclub, ext.

Eff no. What kind of shoddy operation are they running over there? If they legit checked it themselves and accepted them, then that's that.

How are you to know that the pair they're trying to give you back is even your pair?

No. No no no no no no no no no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The owner of the shop asked if I could give the money back for the shoes.

What should I do?

67569416.jpg

Eff no. What kind of shoddy operation are they running over there? If they legit checked it themselves and accepted them, then that's that.

How are you to know that the pair they're trying to give you back is even your pair?

No. No no no no no no no no no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

very good point man.

I didn’t think about that, but I did wear them twice so I’d probably be able to tell if they were mine.

I live in a small city(Buffalo) & everyone knows me for being legit, so I don’t want to ruin my reputation. I’ve done business with them in the past & they know me. The only reason I would even consider giving the money back is because I sold them for way less then what I could get if I tried to sell on my own.

I just don’t know how people put so much weight into opinions of these instagram dudes.

brivera716 brivera716 - :lol: f em. Dude wants u to give the money back AFTER he authenticated them and is going off one persons word that they’re fake? Who’s to say he didn’t switch your legit pair with a fake pair and showed those to the IG dude.

exactly I didn’t realize everything he could’ve done. I’m going to ask for the pictures he sent this “fake education” guy & post them in here. I don’t intend on giving the money back, I’m just genuinely curious.

What should I do?

Nah f them. How much cash did they give you? Even if they are fake, because they accepted them already and cashed you out, you owe them nothing.

Nah f them. How much cash did they give you? Even if they are fake, because they accepted them already and cashed you out, you owe them nothing.

$1150. I paid $1400 on StockX the week they released. I wore them 2x they have minor bleeding & creasing.

I would’ve thought providing the StockX receipt, tag, screenshot in my order history & email confirmation would’ve been enough.

very good point man.

I didn’t think about that, but I did wear them twice so I’d probably be able to tell if they were mine.

I live in a small city(Buffalo) & everyone knows me for being legit, so I don’t want to ruin my reputation. I’ve done business with them in the past & they know me. The only reason I would even consider giving the money back is because I sold them for way less then what I could get if I tried to sell on my own.

I just don’t know how people put so much weight into opinions of these instagram dudes.

Sole High?

I was out in buffalo for school a few years back. That spot opened the year i graduated

PS Buffalo aint no small city anymore lololool yall blew up. I got mad love for WNY

very good point man.

The thing is if you refund the guy you could be tarnishing your legit reputation as some might infer you are admitting they are fake by refunding him

Sole High?

I was out in buffalo for school a few years back. That spot opened the year i graduated

PS Buffalo aint no small city anymore lololool yall blew up. I got mad love for WNY

Nah Sole High is now a round two knockoff store called The Cellar.

The place I sold my 1s at is down the street called MyCuzinVintage.

& word? That’s what’s up man:nthat: It may not be small, but the sneaker community somewhat is. I didn’t even give the store my number & he got it from other people I knew :lol:

How do these fit compared to the OG builds of the 97s?
I’ve only tried them on around the house, haven’t actually worn them out. But runs slightly bigger. Half size down if you have normal width feet, I don’t mind it the way it is tho.

The thing is if you refund the guy you could be tarnishing your legit reputation as some might infer you are admitting they are fake by refunding him

I just don’t want to do any bad business, but you are right. At the end of the day, he accepted a transaction & should have to live with that.

Nah Sole High is now a round two knockoff store called The Cellar.

The place I sold my 1s at is down the street called MyCuzinVintage.

& word? That’s what’s up man:nthat: It may not be small, but the sneaker community somewhat is. I didn’t even give the store my number & he got it from other people I knew :lol:

wowow so its evolved even more since i left. Thats awesome.

I guess this is kinda unrelated but did they ever finish building up that structure that was downtown by the salsartas and subway?

I just don’t want to do any bad business, but you are right. At the end of the day, he accepted a transaction & should have to live with that.
not to mention they are legit to the best of your knowledge and all other signs point to that as well. it's not like you tried to pull a fast one on them and got caught.

Yeah, brivera716 brivera716 do you have any other reason to believe they're fake? I'm definitely curious why you sold them at a loss in the first place.

0 reason. I posted a picture in this thread of them on my feet the day I got them in from stockx. Nothing looked off from any other pair I’ve seen & they seemed flawless.

The only reason I sold them there is because I did not want to get scammed somewhere else. I rather get some fast money then wait weeks & months dealing with skeptical buyers. The minor bleeding & creasing can be annoying when sellers are hesitant on spending that much. I’ve heard stories of scammers claiming something isn’t right & then filing a paypal dispute & winning.

That’s why I always purchase from reputable places like Stockx or Flightclub. Stockx documentation should’ve settled it.

Back
Top Bottom