Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

this can't be reeaalllllll.

0BC23F69-4060-4B5A-B0D7-AD88989069C2.jpeg

First time ever getting exclusive access but was too late smh. Won yesterday so I can't be too mad.

Maybe it was all the cancelations? To those who copped tell me 14 wasn't available so I feel better.

For people who got access..did you also get a notification in your snkrs app inbox? I know people post the link but generally if you dont have a notification in your inbox, its safe to say you didnt get access to them and the link won't work?

Man I've never had access from nike. Wonder what it feels like.

Everything you’ve ever dreamed it to be. Ha. I’ve only gotten it once on the OW AF1 last November and it was a rush. I paid resell for OW AJ1 Chicago so it would be nice to get this one for retail. All white didn’t appeal to me.

For people who got access..did you also get a notification in your snkrs app inbox? I know people post the link but generally if you dont have a notification in your inbox, its safe to say you didnt get access to them and the link won't work?
I had a SNKRS app notification just 5 mins ago but I copped way earlier it said ""Second chance for greatness"

Back
Top Bottom