Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

probably copped for the low from these kids and made a decent profit
Yea I read somewhere they know someone that backdoor it to them too.

And for people saying we’re dumb for paying resell, I’m gonna assume most of us that do pay resell know how to handle our money and able to spoil ourself here and there. Sorry if we can’t get every pair for retail like some of you guys. I’ve been going after all of the OW and only got one for retail. Besides going on vacation this is probably my other hobby that I spend money on. Everything else I live pretty moderately. I don’t even know why I’m explaining myself, my money and mind your own business.

Getting annoying how some of you judge cuz we could afford to pay resell after striking out and really want the pair. You don’t know our financial status.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I read somewhere they know someone that backdoor it to them too.

And for people saying we’re dumb for paying resell, I’m gonna assume most of us that do pay resell know how to handle our money and able to spoil ourself here and there. Sorry if we can’t get every pair for retail like some of you guys. I’ve been going after all of the OW and only got one for retail. Besides going on vacation this is probably my other hobby that I spend money on. Everything else I live pretty moderately. I don’t even know why I’m explaining myself, my money and mind your own business.
FACTO! :rofl:

065FEE21-9143-459A-A6F8-CC0E09C1B529.gif
So now we’re “broke” because we wont pay resale...... Ok

I’ll proudly say I’ve paid around $7000 for the entire collection plus the 2nd round of OW’s. Not ashamed I work my *** off to do this
That’s what I’m saying. It’s a hobby for a reason. Some people spend money on high end clothes, fixing up their cars, collecting sports cards or comics/figures etc. As long as you know what’s going on with your budget, no one else has the right to say anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ube
Well if you can't grasp the concept of value and how it is self-derived, which is what leads different people to be willing to pay different amounts for consumer goods, then you might not be broke financially but you're certainly broke intellectually.
Ok....

Back
Top Bottom