Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

StockX has "cleared" my OW Presto order. This is the third time I've tried copping (once from GOAT, twice from StockX) and the previous two times were flagged as the seller sending UA/fake pairs.

Hopefully this time they are truly legit. I'll probably post a legit check thread and maybe take it to RoundTwo or Flight Club to get them verified as a precaution.

Does anyone know what the timeframe is to report fakes to StockX if it passes thru?

StockX has "cleared" my OW Presto order. This is the third time I've tried copping (once from GOAT, twice from StockX) and the previous two times were flagged as the seller sending UA/fake pairs.

Hopefully this time they are truly legit. I'll probably post a legit check thread and maybe take it to RoundTwo or Flight Club to get them verified as a precaution.

Does anyone know what the timeframe is to report fakes to StockX if it passes thru?
I believe you have 3 business days to report it.

huskercats huskercats just got back to the city.
Does this help?
C01059D7-C4D9-4ED8-AFB6-183CD100152A.jpeg
Only difference I see is the E on the inside of the right shoe being on both materials. Could it be just a flaw or do you think that makes it fake. I haven’t seen any legit ones where the E is not on both materials. But the fakes look bad and not close to mine

I usually enter raffles at Undefeated and when I win the pickup day is always a Saturday or Sunday. According to that post it seems that the pickup would be on a Tuesday

How does Undefeated handle weekday releases? If I win do I have to take off work and come early in the morning? Or are they okay with people coming in the afternoon?

F Flowerstiger I believe it's in the morning. I called them for the Wotherspoon release (San Francisco location) and they said pick-up would be in the morning. I wasn't able to work from home that Monday so I didn't bother hitting them up.

Nice! I actually like the orange pair. Not really feeling black
Thanks! Completely agree, really like the orange pair. I've never bothered entering raffles but I didn't want to miss these and just came off of paying resale for UNC's so I wanted to try my luck with retail.

I usually enter raffles at Undefeated and when I win the pickup day is always a Saturday or Sunday. According to that post it seems that the pickup would be on a Tuesday

How does Undefeated handle weekday releases? If I win do I have to take off work and come early in the morning? Or are they okay with people coming in the afternoon?

Pickup for the Zoom Flys at UNDFTD La Brea is 9 AM on Thursday(literally says "Shoes must be picked up on Thursday June 14th at 9:00 AM local time") kind of a pain for anyone with a normal 9-5, but luckily I can head into the office a little late.

Tried to enter the OBD raffle, it gave me some error & tried again and said I was already subscribed..

go to the main page log in first then go to the raffles. thats what worked for me

Still saying the same and SJS raffle isnt working either.. some weird errors.

The black worked and got an email for that but not the orange..

I entered black sns raffle this morning and recieved confirmation.

Was able to get an orange pair secured

Still in raffle mode though :nerd:

I cannot enter the sns raffle, says I am already entered. I know for a fact that I never entered.

You like these joints bro? I'll enter for you, I hate em lol.

For these, I think you can choosentonrafflenfor maybebonly one of the two. Black OR orange.
~Lefty

anyone know how these Flyknit mercurials fit? I would assume they run small like the OG OW ZF? I hit at UNDFTD for an orange pair size 11 btw. I assumed they run really small considering I usually wear a 9.5 or 10 in shoes.

Any of the boutique sites put up sizing info about the clothes yet (e.g. model wearing size ____)? Still stuck on what size to get for the hoodie

anyone know how these Flyknit mercurials fit? I would assume they run small like the OG OW ZF? I hit at UNDFTD for an orange pair size 11 btw. I assumed they run really small considering I usually wear a 9.5 or 10 in shoes.

For Zoom Fly SPs I wear an 11.5 and my TTS is 11. These are not the same material but sizing up 1-1.5 sizes seems excessive...I could be wrong though.

I gave in and paid resell on the off white UNCs on stockx, $800. I figured i had slim to no chance at copping at retail since most of the sites releasing are going to be botted.

I gave in and paid resell on the off white UNCs on stockx, $800. I figured i had slim to no chance at copping at retail since most of the sites releasing are going to be botted.

still should have waited until the official release so theres more pairs being thrown onto stockx/goat

Back
Top Bottom