0F61BADC-D625-46DB-83D5-FD2CC588A4A7.jpeg

How's the fit? tts?

Saw this on twitter. That’s a medium?! :wow:

Attachments

• 1870985B-29FF-462F-8084-5ED85EF0E084.jpeg
    1870985B-29FF-462F-8084-5ED85EF0E084.jpeg
    403.6 KB · Views: 187
For the kicks i would say tts.
I bought my tts, the width fit snug (I'm kinda wide feet) and the length is bit long, there's room in the toe box. If you size up on this one the length would be a problem. But I usually wear roomy shoes so this is perfect for me.

Sizing up on zm fly thats what I heard but this one seems different, because they're made of flyknit maybe?

If someone who's picking up at Empty Gallery tomorrow can find out how many pieces they are allowing winners to purchase on Monday and can report back here it would be greatly appreciated...

Did anyone hit on End? I hit on the Home jersey and funds are pending, but I never got any order confirmation email.

If someone who's picking up at Empty Gallery tomorrow can find out how many pieces they are allowing winners to purchase on Monday and can report back here it would be greatly appreciated...

Werd I won for Monday pick up, it says 3 pieces but I hope it’s 3 plus they let you get accessories?

Went into niketown Chicago today to redeem my snkrs pass and apparently they didn't receive any shipment. Took down my number and email and told me corporate messed up. Backdoored or nah?

Back
Top Bottom