Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

so a friend of mine won the social status instore raffle for me went in and they told them the size is sold out ??? and then wouldnt let them chose another. how does that even happen when the raffle entry is assigned a specific size smfh

B1263F56-61EF-4089-931C-59C63FD41961.jpeg
Personal pic.

Best $150 spent on OW. :smoking

Checkerboard pair is meh in person.
Looks incredible dude, bought mine on preorder can't wait

so a friend of mine won the social status instore raffle for me went in and they told them the size is sold out ??? and then wouldnt let them chose another. how does that even happen when the raffle entry is assigned a specific size smfh

wait, what? I thought the social status raffle was via online PayPal invoice? What city are you located in? At least that's what they did in Houston..

wait, what? I thought the social status raffle was via online PayPal invoice? What city are you located in? At least that's what they did in Houston..

i think they entered for the Raleigh, N.C store

also supposedly one of the people that worked their made a comment about her boyfriends height? this store sounds terrible

**** social status

They do email raffle. When you get the W email you respond with what size you need. You took too long to reply.

they did lol. still went in, supposedly they were acting shady and like i said made some stupid comment. whatever.
I don't think you understand their raffle. They have like 20 stores now. They take all the entries from every store and they send them to Charlotte. They do the raffle at the warehouse. They then send out emails and ship all directly from the warehouse. Yelling at a store manager accomplishes nothing bc they literally have nothing to do with it. They don't draw names and they never even have access to the pairs. It's all handled by corporate.

I don't think you understand their raffle. They have like 20 stores now. They take all the entries from every store and they send them to Charlotte. They do the raffle at the warehouse. They then send out emails and ship all directly from the warehouse. Yelling at a store manager accomplishes nothing bc they literally have nothing to do with it. They don't draw names and they never even have access to the pairs. It's all handled by corporate.

uh i dont think you understand. wtf is your problem no one said they were yelling at anyone. they politely asked for the size which they then said was sold out. then made a comment about her boyfriend since hes on the shorter side "you dont look like you wear a 10 but your girl does" so calm down their buddy. they were told to go instore to pickup...

In the end i wasnt there i’m just sharing what they told me. Dont see any reason for them to lie but whatever.

Just sharing the story of what happened

checked out the store in Houston. Place is stuffy and workers don't even greet or try ask if u need anything.

uh i dont think you understand. wtf is your problem no one said they were yelling at anyone. they politely asked for the size which they then said was sold out. then made a comment about her boyfriend since hes on the shorter side "you dont look like you wear a 10 but your girl does" so calm down their buddy. they were told to go instore to pickup...
No problem here, just explaining how they do their raffles. Its always invoices by emails from Whitaker Group.

fwiw SS posted this today.

Back
Top Bottom