Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I would love to get these before they hit 1k
but damnit I knew I should have copped when they dropped to 600s :smh:

Another L, 800+ I couldn’t ever pay that for a pair of shoes

Goddamnit

Yeah man every shoe size 8.5-10.5 always crazy for some reason. But if people don’t buy prices will drop. Buyers are in control always
There will always be a buyer. Esp with this collab. In this case it’s a sellers market imo because every piece is pretty limited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone ever have a successful shipment from END when using the wrong billing address? My stupid END account had my older billing address and my current shipping, but I went through paypal and it shows "preapproved payment" in the complete section.

Anyone ever have a successful shipment from END when using the wrong billing address? My stupid END account had my older billing address and my current shipping, but I went through paypal and it shows "preapproved payment" in the complete section.
Pretty sure if you paid through Paypal it will use your Paypal billing and not the one on your end account.

Got lucky....
20180623_160200.jpg

When I won a jersey the other week my billing address was wrong. I called their customer service and he said it didn't matter as long as the shipping address was correct, but he updated it right away anyways.

Back
Top Bottom