Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

0914C1D9-A52D-45F1-8950-336BF3DE832B.jpeg 8828A8A5-5D0F-4A1B-97EA-B731CD2A3C08.jpeg E2C158A0-926A-47B6-A668-01B2069FF27E.jpeg
I’m glad that these aren’t as hyped. Made it easier for me, almost traded my AM97 plus cash for two pairs of mercurial but decided to keep it and just buy them since resell not that high. Orange pair coming in tmr.

Not true, these had hype. I could not get either pair and I put in over 20 raffles and tried on NDC

Not true, these had hype. I could not get either pair and I put in over 20 raffles and tried on NDC

Not as much hype as most of the other OW Nike pairs, though. Pairs were less than $50 over retail a week or so ago. But if you slap some quote marks on something it will sell out, doesn't matter if they're short shorts, crop tees or a ball, sheep will buy.

I’m not saying they didn’t have hype, I’m saying it’s not as hyped as other pairs. I struck out on raffles and draws too. But good thing a lot of people lost interests in them, which allows me to pick it up at a lower price.

Im 31. What reputation are you referring to if all the sellers on stockX are anonymous?

Reputation meaning if ur line of thinking is this it’s been a ruff 31 years for you. Especially if ur debating over 150$ bucks and wither or not be a herb.

Reputation in life my dude. Not everything you do needs to be quantified by a site or review number. Just shady business do on to others as you want done to you.

Imagine you play the market cop a pair at a good price and boom the seller Bails and now prices risen. The buyer didn’t have time to even jump on other options. Cause u had his money tied up.

all OW x Nike has hype, its just that the aftermarket prices wasn't so hot afterwards

Yea the prices seems to be lowering a couple of days after release on average on the collection. The more pairs released its slowly going the way of yeezys. Which is good for those who want them

Anyone get an email from Nike regarding refund for zoom fly? :angry:

I got a shipping confirmation but never got any updates since 6/15...

The suitcase is intriguing .. but it would be so darn expensive, having to buy a whole new wardrobe and all. :lol:

Hi guys I'm interested in buying these Jordans need a legit check thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG-20180626-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20180626-WA0019.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-20180626-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20180626-WA0018.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-20180626-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20180626-WA0017.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20180626-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20180626-WA0016.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG-20180626-WA0028.jpg
    IMG-20180626-WA0028.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG-20180626-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20180626-WA0021.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20180626-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20180626-WA0020.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-20180626-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20180626-WA0015.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 10
anybody else get a late email today from tres bien for the OW mercurials?

I figure somebody must have passed on them first go-around and I was the next runner-up.

Reputation meaning if ur line of thinking is this it’s been a ruff 31 years for you. Especially if ur debating over 150$ bucks and wither or not be a herb.

Reputation in life my dude. Not everything you do needs to be quantified by a site or review number. Just shady business do on to others as you want done to you.

Imagine you play the market cop a pair at a good price and boom the seller Bails and now prices risen. The buyer didn’t have time to even jump on other options. Cause u had his money tied up.
So I’m an herb because I want to cancel a sale and sit on the shoes longer with how the market is going on these? I don’t know see how this has to do anything with how my life has been rough lol. It’s just simple economics with shoes with anonymous buyers and sellers.

And I can’t imagine the role of an aftermarket buyer because I’m all for real retail or bust.

Last edited:
So I’m an herb because I want to cancel a sale and sit on the shoes longer with how the market is going on these? I don’t know see how this has to do anything with how my life has been rough lol. It’s just simple economics with shoes with anonymous buyers and sellers.

And I can’t imagine the role of an aftermarket buyer because I’m all for real retail or bust.

So you put it up for sale, someone took YOUR PRICE, then you see the market trend go up (which was obviously going to happen) and now you wanna cancel the sale.

Thats corny b. You shoudve known they were gonna eventually go up.

So how would you feel if someone did the same thing to you? Obviously not great.

#RetailorBust
But chill dont say that too loud in here some people got mad because I said this before. :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom