Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Cant be over, ppl been waiting for months for this day

For Nike to go out like this is a sucka move, if they do indeed call that 'exclusive access' a release

I’m hanging tough right now, it’s always darkest before the dawn... yada yada yada... if they do drop in the next few hours at least those of us still hanging around will have an easy go.

Seriously guys...

I have taken so many L's in every single pair of shoes i wanted. I can't even count them.

Today i was just bored and entered the SNKRS draw because why not. I go to bed, take a nap and... Magic was done.

Thanks Nike. Finally you show me some love!

Sem_T_tulo.png

Does anyone know how Nike Canada and Aus went? Whoever said most stocks OW....where are the stocks?
Nike Canada goes how it always does. Like ****. Low stock and tons of demand...very few people cop. Tons of errors while "Waiting in line" for me and then of course the inevitable L.

...So happy I won the Haven in-store raffle :nthat:

ish is CAN CAN...
Its already tuff enough tryna cop ish on raffles and EU sites and dropping ish in only 2 cities at that..
Then these dumb mf's @nike decide to do a EA drop?? Like Seriously?

Doesn’t Nike sometimes offer an Exclusive Access BEFORE an actual drop? We see this with burner shoes all the time on the Nike app.

Wait, who went to Kith and got sent home?

I did...they said they'll send new emails in regarding to Group C and D smh lmao

Back
Top Bottom