Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

is it better to use straight card or paypal with the same card linked for snkrs?

PAYPAL, 100%

As crazy as it sounds, it actually processes quicker. Also, I've never been hit with a fraud-alert-decline using Paypal, whereas I've been hit with it twice now on Credit Card (Travis Scott 4s, Black OW Prestos).

PAYPAL, 100%. Anyone saying Credit Card is either ignorant or trolling.

PAYPAL, 100%

As crazy as it sounds, it actually processes quicker. Also, I've never been hit with a fraud-alert-decline using Paypal, whereas I've been hit with it twice now on Credit Card (Travis Scott 4s, Black OW Prestos).

I used paypal on one of my accts for the black shock drop. the order was "placed" but immediately cancelled for some reason aka I got the paypal email but no nike. that card attached to the paypal acct had money. no answers from pp or nike.

just saying its not always perfect. if i had used a card i wouldve been good.

PAYPAL, 100%

I would use paypal 100% if I was using a Chase card lmao

giphy.gif

Wanted to share the good news .. kept that OW energy going into this draw and got the email. Appreciate the good karma NT fam!

Attachments

• 20180802_140111.jpg
    20180802_140111.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 103
PAYPAL, 100%

Apple Pay vs PayPal... whats your opinion?

Anyone pick up raffle W at Kith LA before? My girl got her W as Group A (9am to 10am), I am wondering how long is the usual wait? Thanks.

Apple Pay vs PayPal... whats your opinion?
I tried to use Apple Pay on the blacks 2 days ago and got an error and got screwed. Not sure what happened but I thought the way Nike has tried pushing it that it would get some love. No dice over here

Back
Top Bottom