Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

nike is switching so much stuff up, i wouldn't put anything "pass" them ...midnight drops, anything, lol.

Sivas, why you no love me? :frown:
I swear, once you win one raffle from a place, you think you'll hit there every time after. :lol:
Hope Darkside hits me up today...

Didn’t hit Kith but glad to see more NTer winning today at Kith than usual. Couldn’t put in an entry from SNS with my PayPal, kept getting “can’t get past fraud detection”. Even tried it with my credit card (knowing it’ll probably decline), still couldn’t submit an entry in. Told my wife to enter the sns raffle with her PayPal, also denied. Told her to use brand new info, new email, and credit card payment. She got 1 entry in.

This morning I saw everyone winning from SNS and my inbox was dry so figured yup SNS L streak still alive. Wife texts me like 20 minutes ago saying she was in a meeting all morning and was on airplane mode. She got out the meeting and turned off airplane mode, her emails started fetching all at once and then she texts me..

98E09818-96BA-401D-99FA-D7D583950F5B.jpeg

I used paypal on one of my accts for the black shock drop. the order was "placed" but immediately cancelled for some reason aka I got the paypal email but no nike. that card attached to the paypal acct had money. no answers from pp or nike.

just saying its not always perfect. if i had used a card i wouldve been good.

I won't claim PayPal is perfect, but I've never had an issue with it (let's say, 30+ orders the last 12 months) and you're the first person I've read that had an issue.

That's really odd that Nike cancelled, but that doesn't sound like a payment issue. I doubt it's PayPal, Nike has been cancelling for various reasons lately.

I think I’ll give it a go tomorrow since that’s when most people should be receiving they’re pairs in the latest.

I won't claim PayPal is perfect, but I've never had an issue with it (let's say, 30+ orders the last 12 months) and you're the first person I've read that had an issue.

That's really odd that Nike cancelled, but that doesn't sound like a payment issue. I doubt it's PayPal, Nike has been cancelling for various reasons lately.
Wait so PayPal and Apple Pay
You guys would recommend PayPal? Not Apple Pay?

Apple Pay vs PayPal... whats your opinion?

I don't know enough about Apple Pay to have a strong opinion. My opinion is that PayPal works great, so I fully vouch for using them.

I have an issue with the stupid "face recognition" not working well on my X, but I think that affects both PayPal and Apple Pay equally.

Back
Top Bottom