Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So I had a job interview at 2:30 today, of course I get the SNKRS pass notification at 2:25 :lol:
So my interviewer was late...had the opportunity to try for the pass...of course L as usual.
I hope I at least get the job lol.
I see the same people are still hitting on the same raffles, it's mad frustrating seeing that honestly, but whatever.
At least my Stock X pair passed authentication and is omw to me :rolleyes

Yeah the presto energy was big in here

Everyone still looking don't worry pairs will come just put the work in. personally I’m 2/100 enteries between this week and last week.

Still need to trade this black for white, where all the size 11 blacks at?
Damn I got a 12 white and would prefer the black

Met and talked with Virgil for a bit tonight at Lollapalooza, watched a full set of an artist on the side of the stage next to him. He signed my Black Glass Vapormax's. Asked him about a possible version of The 10 of the React 87', he said that one is just fine the way it is. I asked if any others would be added to the collection and he just smiled and didn't answer. Anyways, he's a chill dude, super nice, was happy to meet the guy finally and have a great story to tell.

IMG_3547.jpg
photo.jpg
IMG_3552.jpg
Awesome story to have there!

If he added silhouettes, wouldn’t it cease to be “The Ten”? Or would it just be additional like the mercurials?

Back
Top Bottom