Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I would’ve held them, they’ll be worth more soon

You’re right but I really don’t care about value anymore I just want to dump it if I don’t want it

I sold too many shoes in the past year to care anymore

I held on to stuff and made money and I kept stuff and lost money

Last edited:
Just sold my white prestos.

Them white joints so ugly I had to unload them asap for that quick cash.

I'm sure the price will skyrocket but I don't want them anymore.

I really just don't care about the value anymore, I've sold too many shoes to even care about it anymore.

I am truly a stud.

Life is good. #humblebrag

Looked on Twitter and started checking SNKRS like a mad man and then I realized it said 3h ago.

6017e43255f6d81ea8a8a47f333fe87f.gif

Anyone have an answer for this?
I saw a tweet that said something about “JUST DROPPED” and didn’t even click the Twitter notification. I just opened Snkrs. It’s pretty much my default. And the prestos were there and I purchased.

Anyone else having issues with their SNKRS app? Can't seem to be able to sign back in as the cell phone verification isn't sending the text to my phone.

$650 All the other stores that do cash outs in the city offered less
Smh you could have gladly offered that in here! And some one would have bit..However you decide to go to the ENEMY (round 2) they low ball the **** outta you only to sell YOUR pair for 1000$...Then..you felt it was a GREAT idea to come in here and brag knowing SALT at a all time HIGH???You my friend is a thirsty *** reseller! You deserve all the attention your getting smh!

Smh you could have gladly offered that in here! And some one would have bit..However you decide to go to the ENEMY (round 2) they low ball the **** outta you only to sell YOUR pair for 1000$...Then..you felt it was a GREAT idea to come in here and brag knowing SALT at a all time HIGH???You my friend is a thirsty *** reseller! You deserve all the attention your getting smh!

resaling is dead on niketalk I just wanted to get my quick money and not have to deal with the bull****

I'm not about to wait for somebody out of state that's not going to send me a money order and only want to use paypal that's the way I've been doing it for all the years on niketalk

I rather sell the shoes myself but I don't got the patience to sit on something I don't want I have too many shoes already

I made more than $17,000 With the Enemy since they opened up in nyc i think I rather deal with the Enemy then deal with the low ballers and flakers on niketalk that I've been dealing with all these years

I'm very happy using round 2 nyc luke bris danny mark and the rest of the crew are all good guys let them eat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom