Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Video from the post office would solve it. If at any point you walk away after the package is weighed with the package and are off camera and then come back with the package you probably did scam him.

what I did was I grabbed the tape , used it and boxed it up went to the clerk and got rang up . Weight it right there and then and printed out the receipt with tracking . What you don't get is they weight it again to make sure it matches . You can even go to the usps they always do a second weight check. Like I said before I sent the shoes call me whatever name you want. I made a police report , paypal report and I'm heading to the USPS on Monday to follow up on what happened. Whether it got stolen via usps that's out of my control but the thing is I didnt even use priority tape I just used the clear one that I purchased.

There's no way a usps clerk gave you tape that you are supposed to pay for and waited for you to tape up the box then charged you, if anything they would of charged you for the tape 1st then charged you for for the shipping after you were done with the packaging. Who does this guy think he's fooling?

There's no way a usps clerk gave you tape that you are supposed to pay for and waited for you to tape up the box then charged you, if anything they would of charged you for the tape 1st then charged you for for the shipping after you were done with the packaging. Who does this guy think he's fooling?

thats what I'm saying. You can't be like I'll pay for this later but let me use it first.

Yes you can do that. You can say your paying for the tape just need to use it first and then jump back in line .

I an utterly disgusted by this situation.

Dude is a clear herb and dweeb but this is lower than low.

This isn’t new NT. There are OGs in here and I can assure you Victor, you’ve messed with the wrong family.

You’ve got til the end of the weekend to refund him or else
:rofl: at "I'm utterly disgusted" and "you have until the weekend"

Hey, I also like to use $ for s, @ for a, so on and so forth when writing on legal documents. Dot my I’s with hearts too

I write Lil Pump as my name when I book flight tickets but show up at the airport with a passport that says something completely different. It's cool.

Back
Top Bottom