Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Son still aint explain why he has different spelled names and why he didnt put his full name and why he aint put his real residence. Son is madddddddddd sus. if you dont want no problems with paypal and you not trying to scam why not put your proper info. not putting your right info is horrible in the eyes of paypal just off the strengh of the label even if you are being scammed unicorn hunter its your fault. With all the scammers on paypal why not do everything legit to cover yourself. Even if you were being scammed its your fault. no excuses for using sus info.

Naw that’s where you’re wrong. He already said he thinks it’s cool to misspell his name on legal documents :rofl:

No no I’m serious

They still weight again no matter what just incase you add more weight to the package.

False, I print out eBay labels for the post office pretty much every week and I pretty much always pick a lower weight to save in shipping cost, I know for a fact that they don’t always weigh again or my packages would probably be returned or eBay charge my paypal for the difference

gil23 gil23 You a scammer b

4445955F-315B-4D15-BF82-E4149636CA4D.gif

they MIGHT weigh it when you drop off a package that has a prepaid label on it. But if you JUST weighed it at the teller, paid and printed the label right there and then took your package to another counter to package it up and then bring it back to the teller, most of the time they will NOT re-weigh it because that teller just weighed it for you and you just paid the postage fee and gave them the package within minutes after packaging it. Thats why in my original CSI investigation post, I said "they usually". Obviously some post office will do things different. But based on my experience, they don't re-weigh it if you just weighed it with the teller. They got so much more shhit to do lol. And sometimes when I drop off a package thats already taped up and has a prepaid label on it, the teller just tells me to leave it or they take it and throw it in the outgoing mail bin and don't even weigh it at all

I HATE UPS more. Never had a problem with USPS. I unloaded 3 items at a UPS store last Saturday...Monday I still don’t see any movements. So I called them Tuesday and idiot said the driver only picked up 30% of the drop offs on Monday which doesn’t make sense. So I said I’ll come by and pick them up and drop them off at the UPS facility myself and he said “Oh the driver is here now to pick up.” On Wednesday I still don’t see movements so I called again and the dumb manager said the same thing! Went to get my drop offs back after work at 6pm and it was still there! I was heated...escalated it and UPS is supposedly doing an investigation at that UPS store.
Y'all make the first mistake of repacking Nike boxes with the striped tape. Y'all need to learn how to use new boxes or remove the Nike tape. Second always go to shipping stores with old people because they're gonna do their job and not do shady stuff. My USPS is all oldies that are mad uptight but I know for a fact they ain't tryna steal my shoes. AND THIRD WHY EVEN DEAL WITH UNICORN. THIS GUY IS NOTORIOUS FOR BEING SCUMMY ON NT...

Nah y’all don’t know what you’re doing, as long as that **** scanned accepted I don’t care if it takes three weeks to show movement

Y'all make the first mistake of repacking Nike boxes with the striped tape. Y'all need to learn how to use new boxes or remove the Nike tape. Second always go to shipping stores with old people because they're gonna do their job and not do shady stuff. My USPS is all oldies that are mad uptight but I know for a fact they ain't tryna steal my shoes. AND THIRD WHY EVEN DEAL WITH UNICORN. THIS GUY IS NOTORIOUS FOR BEING SCUMMY ON NT...
I used new boxes. With no sign of Nike stuff. Just a plain brown box with the label.

If I size up in the prestos (from 12 TTS to 13) am I an idiot? Or will I just have to wear multiple pairs of socks?

Son still aint explain why he has different spelled names and why he didnt put his full name and why he aint put his real residence. Son is madddddddddd sus. if you dont want no problems with paypal and you not trying to scam why not put your proper info. not putting your right info is horrible in the eyes of paypal just off the strengh of the label even if you are being scammed unicorn hunter its your fault. With all the scammers on paypal why not do everything legit to cover yourself. Even if you were being scammed its your fault. no excuses for using sus info.

Cuz bruh said he thinks it’s cool to spell his name with K instead of a C, he Midas whale do what he do

Cuz bruh said he thinks it’s cool to spell his name with K instead of a C, he Midas whale do what he do
I say my name Jay instead of my full first name but I still don't write Jay on my packages smh. Why would you write your fake spelling or nickname on a package?...

Back
Top Bottom