Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I really don't get why folks try to scam on here
Probably the worst place to try to scam users

Because I'm not . I've been selling on PayPal for over 8 years I know what happens on an invoice dispute the buyer will always win. If I was trying to scam I wouldn't even do it that way bec. Everything is notarized all the personal info and what not . He will get the benefit of the doubt with his accusations whether he is playing the the empty box game victim or if usps really stole it . I may fool around a lot on here but when it comes to money and actually sending stuff I don't mess around with stuff like that it's too valuable and there's no getting away plain and simple

Because I'm not . I've been selling on PayPal for over 8 years I know what happens on an invoice dispute the buyer will always win. If I was trying to scam I wouldn't even do it that way bec. Everything is notarized all the personal info and what not . He will get the benefit of the doubt with his accusations whether he is playing the the empty box game victim or if usps really stole it . I may fool around a lot on here but when it comes to money and actually sending stuff I don't mess around with stuff like that it's too valuable and there's no getting away plain and simple
How come your RN license isn’t popping up on that website? That’s public information.

I say my name Jay instead of my full first name but I still don't write Jay on my packages smh. Why would you write your fake spelling or nickname on a package?...

I told you I always liked spelling my name with a K gives an assassin vibe to my name. I did put my last name and heck if that's really the main issue then my real name is on his damn paypal invoice

Do you spell your name Viktor on raffles too that require ID because it's cool? LMAO

Per Filing a Police Report...
"Often, the result of a false report is the obstruction or hindrance of a policeinvestigation. Depending upon the jurisdiction, a false police report may be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony. Misdemeanor charges may result in jail terms of one year or less. Typically, the defendant must also pay fines."

Wow... Haven't been on NT for ages but this has been entertaining

However, after all those pages, I still couldn't figure out if Viktor is a sCammer or a sKammer

Also, you may want to change your handle to UniKornHunter ...supposed to be cooler .. Or Kooler

Anyway, hope this gets resolved soon as having anyone's info in a public forum is not fun.

Wow... Haven't been on NT for ages but this has been entertaining

However, after all those pages, I still couldn't figure out if Viktor is a sCammer or a sKammer

Also, you may want to change your handle to UniKornHunter ...supposed to be cooler .. Or Kooler

Anyway, hope this gets resolved soon as having anyone's info in a public forum is not fun.

7EF44FFF-81B8-4F1A-BF4C-CAD392B3463F.gif

Back
Top Bottom