Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

At least if you cop from Alp you won’t have trouble finding him to get your money back. He’s in line at every drop in NYC and occasionally takes bus trips for raffles.
Chances are I’d find someone first if they feel some type of way about me I ain’t hiding from nobody

Why even come back here if you’re going to claim you filed a police report but refuse to upload it? You’ll upload a ton of other info that isn’t proof, but not the one thing that would actually give you a little bit of credibility? C’mon.

no K in Rafael...can’t even be an assassin, fam :smh:

IKIFEEL.jpg

Why even come back here if you’re going to claim you filed a police report but refuse to upload it? You’ll upload a ton of other info that isn’t proof, but not the one thing that would actually give you a little bit of credibility? C’mon.
Screenshot_20180804-130102_Email.jpg

Looks like you ran to the computer trying to throw something together after being called out. Time is clearly posted. You also said you spoke to someone with magical knowledge of security footage lasting 3 days...... looks like you spoke to nobody

I can't call the pd and ask for information? My bad if I didnt record our call. I swear I posted so many things already but ya'll clearly just hate me and want to favor kilroy but i get it I really do he will have the benefit of the doubt bec. He's a seasoned vet. I've done the proper procedure on this case and just need to wait and see the outcome because I know I did no wrong and sent the shoes out

I'm dead ! :lol:

I told you I always liked spelling my name with a K gives an assassin vibe to my name. I did put my last name and heck if that's really the main issue then my real name is on his damn paypal invoice

Bruuuuuh. Mans said it gives his name an assassin vibe... :lol:

An assassin vibe....... I'm ****ing dead

Proper procedure wouldn't have been you packaging the shoes out in the open. Also should've insured the package for the full amount, its only a few dollars. Especially if you're using a courier that is very vague in tracking terms.

Back
Top Bottom