Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
C443B843-4837-46ED-BF2E-CEC79A998FBA.jpeg
Screaming :lol::rofl:

if you've been doing paypal transactions for 8 years, you should be a "seasoned vet" on selling and shipping. But looks like you pulled most of the rookie moves in 1 sale.

Unless all those 8 year paypal transactions were you purchasing stuff...

if you've been doing paypal transactions for 8 years, you should be a "seasoned vet" on selling and shipping. But looks like you pulled most of the rookie moves in 1 sale.

Unless all those 8 year paypal transactions were you purchasing stuff...

Little bit of both. I sell and ship the same way with no issues. Why fix something if it isn't broken. Legit gotta record a damn go pro no when shipping to avoid all this

Lol there’s so many jokes going on I dont even know if I should take all this seriously anymore. :rofl::lol:

another scenario could've happened:

I haven't shipped with USPS in a long time but if I recall correctly, that Electronic shipping label looks like its printed from the Kiosk machine. Which means you can put the package on the scale, calculate the weight and costs and generate and print a shipping label without having to even box up the shoes. So he could've taken the shoes out of the shipping box after he weighed and printed the label.

Still catching up to everything, but this is true. There's USPS kiosks that let you do everything. I've had friends who put the box on the scale, put their hand or something in the box as it's still open, have the scale say it weights a pound or a little bit so it's not super suspicious, then print the label. Toss the shoes in the box, slap the label on, and no one even knows. Saves like $10 for shipping shoes.

Back
Top Bottom