Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

This thread on fire right now..
Let me add to it...
:nthat:
FB233415-80B5-4C24-8711-350EA6E03E86.jpeg

UnicornHunter UnicornHunter bro just fess up before things get worse and you waste more peoples time then just you two.. it's not looking good for you

I'm doing the proper precautions on my end to prove I'm innocent. I know for a damn fact I didnt scam that guy.. I sent him the shoes you can call it what you want.. make fun of me all you want, but I know I did not send that man a box of empty shoes . I'm doing whatever power I have to prove this all . Driving around town and going to post offices and police stations emails phone calls it's my time being wasted not yours.. i know I have to do this bec. I have no choice to bec. Either kilroy is scamming me by playing the victim or usps really took the shoes either way something has to be done

I'm doing the proper precautions on my end to prove I'm innocent. I know for a damn fact I didnt scam that guy.. I sent him the shoes you can call it what you want.. make fun of me all you want, but I know I did not send that man a box of empty shoes . I'm doing whatever power I have to prove this all . Driving around town and going to post offices and police stations emails phone calls it's my time being wasted not yours.. i know I have to do this bec. I have no choice to bec. Either kilroy is scamming me by playing the victim or usps really took the shoes either way something has to be done
go to USPS and file a insurance claim. im assuming you got insurance for full value?

on record, not 100% but they have a tracking system not shown to the public. I think it might have the weight of the package when received by the buyers post office and prepared for delivery. That there will help you. If you sent the shoes and someone really opened it up, the weight will be different and you will win the insurance claim.

Why should we trust you when you lied about something as simple as your profession? A rec leader making $7,000 a year is a huge differance than being a RN that makes $450,000 a year.

go to USPS and file a insurance claim. im assuming you got insurance for full value?

on record, not 100% but they have a tracking system not shown to the public. I think it might have the weight of the package when received by the buyers post office and prepared for delivery. That there will help you. If you sent the shoes and someone really opened it up, the weight will be different and you will win the insurance claim.

he didn't insure for the full value (1 rook mistake out of many when selling and shipping a high valued item). And if he did in fact ship it and a USPS employee stole it, there is nothing that unicorn can do, paypal will for sure side with kilroy and unicorn will have his both his money and shoes. Just an expensive lesson to learn if in the end unicorn is really innocent.

he didn't insure for the full value (1 rook mistake out of many when selling and shipping a high valued item). And if he did in fact ship it and a USPS employee stole it, there is nothing that unicorn can do, paypal will for sure side with kilroy and unicorn will have his both his money and shoes. Just an expensive lesson to learn if in the end unicorn is really innocent.
of course Kilroy gonna get his money

just saying in the end if he insured them and they were in fact stolen and a weight was reported at the last place prior to delivery then USPS cannot deny him as shady as they are but now youre saying he didn't get insurance so...

hes taking an L whether its true or not

You made another mistake by admitting to lying in this thread. The evidence is stacking against you.

Y’all realize that this is similar to the IG scams where people sold shoes on the IG only to pumpfake on the shipping?

of course Kilroy gonna get his money

just saying in the end if he insured them and they were in fact stolen and a weight was reported at the last place prior to delivery then USPS cannot deny him as shady as they are but now youre saying he didn't get insurance so...

hes taking an L whether its true or not

as far as weigh tracking thru each facility, I'm not sure if USPS does that or have that as accessible information because USPS package delivery service is pretty lazy.

and Priority Mailing comes with insurance for up to $50 value only. To get insurance for $700 costs $8 and Unicorn should have some money leftover from making Kilroy pay an additional $20 for shipping (which shouldn't cost that much from SF to NY). Which also btw, you charging me $700 and you can't toss few bucks to cover shipping to me?

So any time I drop a shoe off at USPS I get a receipt showing that I dropped the shoes off. On the receipt they always have the weight of the package. If dude didn’t keep the receipt after dropping the package off, that’s a big mistake and not one that I make even with a $100 shoe. I just keep them so there’s proof that I sent them off if it’s ever stated that I didn’t. There most definitely is a record of weight of package with USPS.

So any time I drop a shoe off at USPS I get a receipt showing that I dropped the shoes off. On the receipt they always have the weight of the package. If dude didn’t keep the receipt after dropping the package off, that’s a big mistake and not one that I make even with a $100 shoe. I just keep them so there’s proof that I sent them off if it’s ever stated that I didn’t. There most definitely is a record of weight of package with USPS.

He did get a receipt for the label he printed which showed the weight. He's been using it as his defense. But whether what was inside vs. whats on the shipping label is different story. Also, I know when you drop off a package and you ask for a drop off receipt, it'll show how much it weighed. But does USPS keep track of how much it weighs at each stop at each facility? If they do, then Unicorn can try to get a record of this to prove his innocence. However, that won't recover the shoes or his money tho.

Shipping CA to NY priority mail (3lb) is $20 now (prev $15)

oh does it? My bad. I haven't used USPS in a long time to ship out shoes.

Back
Top Bottom