Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

108cv3c.gif

oh ****! i had completely forgot about dirty! :lol:

dude's dirty laundry getting aired out sheesh.

he'll need to KD himself and come back as hunterunicorn and defend himself

still on topic but not on the topic; undftd shipped :pimp:
Wasn't he bobafett that we all hated in the yeezy thread? That guy disappeared at the same time unicorn started his account.

as far as weigh tracking thru each facility, I'm not sure if USPS does that or have that as accessible information because USPS package delivery service is pretty lazy.

and Priority Mailing comes with insurance for up to $50 value only. To get insurance for $700 costs $8 and Unicorn should have some money leftover from making Kilroy pay an additional $20 for shipping (which shouldn't cost that much from SF to NY). Which also btw, you charging me $700 and you can't toss few bucks to cover shipping to me?
correct, USPS is hit or miss but at times when it reaches its destination facility, it goes through weigh in. Also it does get weighed at one point after drop off due to people underweighting.

ive had it happen three different times when the original facility sent it back due to it beings actually heavier than recorded on the label.

another via PayPal where USPS requested 3 bucks from me since it was 2 oz heavier which put it over 3lb for the extra $3 charge.

they def weigh it somewhere so if Unicorn is serious, hell file a report and they will look into it, if he never reports back here with the findings then hes a scammer

Just caught up to all this, Jesus Christ you guys went in lmao. These last 15 pages were the best thing I've read all month. For the record something about unikorn always seemed kinda off in the yeezy threads, didn't think he'd be this much of a scumbag though.

NT Investigators - the next mini series.

Question - are the insoles removable?
In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. *DUN DUN*

Back
Top Bottom