Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

49B11C3B-A982-4F32-8438-F2C43C190259.gif
Dude just had a “cop” call me from a blocked number.

Apparently I left Viktor a voicemail, when I told him to thread lightly he got offended and hung up. Apparently what I’m doing is a federal crime.... lol bro this guy just had to send my shoes.

Apparently I left Viktor a voicemail, when I told him to thread lightly he got offended and hung up. Apparently what I’m doing is a federal crime.... lol bro this guy just had to send my shoes.

That was not a cop, that was his assassin brother

Attachments

• A39EACC2-CB76-4569-A1C1-FDD001E85CC8.jpeg
    A39EACC2-CB76-4569-A1C1-FDD001E85CC8.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 10

:nerd:

There’s a place in my heart that thinks he was telling the truth.

But that’s why character goes a long way. Son was wildin all over this site; so when something like this comes up nobody is gonna believe you.

yup, even tho everything seems to be stacked against him, I was trying to give him the the slightest benefit of the doubt by saying he could try to get evidence of the weigh in at each USPS facility. And I said even if unicorn DID ship the shoes, the rookie mistakes he made might have caused a USPS employee to steal it and in the end unicorn can only prove his innocence. But he'll most likely lose both the shoes and the money

idk I doubt dude would go that far if he really tried to scam

but then again we've had a lot of ****in weirdos on here with lies and BS that went on for years

for his sake I hope hes telling the truth... either way he took an L by not buying insurance so Kilroy getting his money back no matter what and theres nothing Unicorn can do about it even if USPS states something did happen and package got tampered with

Kilroy was talking bout getting the feds and dea family members and police involved earlier today.... you gonna call him a snitch too?

I’m a snitch if someone tries to screw me. So yeah your right. And I didn’t even take it to my family yet, added to the fact the family members in the NYPD handle fraud, and cases exactly like this.

Back
Top Bottom