Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Lol no shows in the summer for me bro

200w.gif

If I order to the same address with two different cc/billing address will they get canceled? My girl wants a pair as well.

If I order to the same address with two different cc/billing address will they get canceled? My girl wants a pair as well.

your lucky if you even get a notification at this point with snkrs

Also yea i have ordered to the same address with different info, mind you it was on some GR's. peoples had orders canceled last week for "REASONS" just tread carefully i say go for it we all have a snowballs chance

your lucky if you even get a notification at this point with snkrs

Also yea i have ordered to the same address with different info, mind you it was on some GR's. peoples had orders canceled last week for "REASONS" just tread carefully i say go for it we all have a snowballs chance

so you saying the NY got a good chance? :lol:

People keep complaining about not getting a notification from SNKRS, but hasn't that always been the case with surprise drops? You only get a notification for pairs you hit "notify me." Shock drops aren't loaded for you to do that so when they get loaded you don't get a notification. It's not the app not working right, it's just how it's set up.

People keep complaining about not getting a notification from SNKRS, but hasn't that always been the case with surprise drops? You only get a notification for pairs you hit "notify me." Shock drops aren't loaded for you to do that so when they get loaded you don't get a notification. It's not the app not working right, it's just how it's set up.

i got UNC notfication on sknrks

now did i take an L

yes.....yes i did

From canada, has there been a SNKRS update in the last day? I hate changing my account back and forth because I lose all my apple music downloads.

From canada, has there been a SNKRS update in the last day? I hate changing my account back and forth because I lose all my apple music downloads.
Literally the only reason I use Spotify... and I’m still thinking of switching back to Apple Music. And no I didn’t see any update.

How do you loose your Apple Music downloads by doing anything that has to do with SNKRS app?

Woah why would anybody have to change their Apple ID? Seems way unnecessary lol.

When it comes to notifications, you may or may not get them period. I wouldn't expect one for a QS drop.

Woah why would anybody have to change their Apple ID? Seems way unnecessary lol.
Snkrs isn’t available in the Canadian App Store so you need to switch to the American one to get it or update it. And in doing so it removes you’re Apple Music until you switch back and redownload it.

Sorry I just hadn’t heard of that. Would hate to loose any of my music for something pertaining to a SNKRS download.

Back
Top Bottom