Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

If you don't have wide feet, I think you'd be fine with a size 9 on the 97s. As with regular 97s, they may fit a bit snug, but if that doesn't bother you then that's probably the move.

What recent Jordan models do you have? Recent Air Max 1s? I can compare my 97s to some of those when I get home tonight. They certainly feel narrower, not sure about length.
I have the OW UNC in a 9. Jordan BC3s and JTH in 9. As far as running silhouettes, definitely a good 9.5 in vapormax, tend to do 9.5 in AM90 and AM95 too. Thanks!

Would yall be down to use an open spreadsheet for all/any raffles on the OW blazers? lmk

ill be updating it, just add the brand and ill do the rest

edit- actually **** it probably going to get clowned but here's the link, excelsior raffle is up

link-----https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SeRfx5XjavFJFu7PpyRUXnEB_cC_nNT4cazMV9kbZQQ/edit?usp=sharing

You can use www.Soleretriever.com if you're lazy.

Repped everyone for their quick sizing responses. Thanks guys. Still mixed reviews on how they run. May have to do the 9.5 in the OW 97 since the consensus is they fit a bit snug. I can deal with a little wiggle room. Rather be a little big than uncomfortably tight...

As for the Blazers..how do these fit? I hear big..assuming I should do a 9. Anyone have these in hand with some insight for those of us who will be trying to cop our first blazer?

I'm usually an 8.5 in nikes/adidas and my size 8.5 OG OW 97 start getting uncomfortable after just a few hours of wear. The shoes are narrow at the toe, and i'm fairly narrow footed.

Nah I’m with you.. I have 97s that fit me too tight. I wanna trade my undftd 97s for a size 9

25DE79BE-E7C9-4528-BD14-6963EF892431.jpeg

Any news on the Air Force 1s rumored to be released later this year by pyrates? Last I read they were releasing the white and black with the metallic swoosh again (complexcon, MoMA). Haven’t read any news on them since from months ago. I hope the release didn’t get ditched

Those volt af1 are gonna be a problem especially because I need a toddler size (6c) if ya'll get lucky....hit me up. Just for once I wanna rock matching kicks with my son... because he wants to do hypebeast stuff with his friends...

Back
Top Bottom