Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

CA0CB490-F517-4DD9-910D-F9CD2B5341F0.png 3BED9259-2AAA-4E32-972D-3A1D325E3CEF.png 9E3259B5-508D-48E0-86BF-3FBF8017ED08.png 98324B9A-9AF1-414E-AD5B-8676F7F27DFA.png A6173D44-BDA9-4B66-8646-3DCA61D831DD.png
Hi all, can anyone help with a LC on these AM97’s? Thanks

Edit: None of y'all jerks PM'd me. It's okay, my brother hooked it up. (Fresh Prince 5s)

Obviously kidding about the jerks part.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, you're buying these off of him and don't have them in-hand correct?

Are you paying significantly lower than you would from StockX or GOAT from this seller?
Correct not in hand - wants to trade Wave Runners for them, which made my spidey sense go off in the first place.

Correct not in hand - wants to trade Wave Runners for them, which made my spidey sense go off in the first place.

Idk man. I haven't really taken a close look at the pics so obviously take what I say with a grain of salt but if it's simply a straight up trade, I'd be wary.

Idk man. I haven't really taken a close look at the pics so obviously take what I say with a grain of salt but if it's simply a straight up trade, I'd be wary.
Appreciate it. Apparently I missed where he said for the PSG Vs and Wave Runners. My bad. I’m still going to ask for more photos

What happened to fake_education on IG? Asking because I'm hoping he caught heat for being a piece of ****, not because I miss his content haha.
He changed to “project1of1”. Then he copied that guy who made drakes “finesse” shirt from the university of Tennessee shirt. Then he deleted everyones comments who called him out and blocked them. Me being one. Trying to pass that idea off as his own... Crappy.

He changed to “project1of1”. Then he copied that guy who made drakes “finesse” shirt from the university of Tennessee shirt. Then he deleted everyones comments who called him out and blocked them. Me being one. Trying to pass that idea off as his own... Crappy.

He's a dirt bag. I think he's boys/partnered with the guy who created The Dirt Label, who kind of just copies existing hype stuff with a Detroit twist

https://thedirtlabel.com/

Wow. This is gold. He somehow got worse. I love that he also isn't using his legal name (unless he changed it) of Antonio Linares because it links to the article from 2011 about him running a CC scam.

Sivas only let's you enter one. Entered for the Black, but I'm thinking Orange was probably the way to go since most people are gonna enter for the Black pair

I like the Orange better than the Black, but if I end up hitting Orange, I can't see myself wearing them too often. So I entered the black for for SVD, but I'm thinking I should've just went with Orange for the higher chance since I think most people will enter for the Black pair.

All this Orange or Black logic got me like

giphy.gif

Just dropped by undftd sf for the raffle. On the way there and back, about one block away from undftd I got stopped 3 times to help them get a raffle tix. Kinda annoying...

Just dropped by undftd sf for the raffle. On the way there and back, about one block away from undftd I got stopped 3 times to help them get a raffle tix. Kinda annoying...
they have to be available for pick up tho, you can only enter once per name

they have to be available for pick up tho, you can only enter once per name
Yea I know and I’m sure they know but it’s just irritating. I was literally sitting there holding my raffle entering and one walked up and asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, so many punks openly bragging about how many entries they had. Some dude was trying to sell his tickets, said he had 28. No wonder I rarely win anymore. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom