Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

D2D681DF-AEBB-4D14-B82A-80F25562A5C9.png
Jokes man lol

Yea... its weird. I won thru her acc and got paypal charged on mine and email sent straight to my inbox

if you've logged into her account on your phone before, you'll still get notifications for it even if you're logged into a different account now. When I hit the UNC and the Prestos, I copped on my account on my phone, but all my old phones (5,6,7) which are logged into different accounts got the same Order Confirmed with the same order number as my main phone

lol don't let your coworker see resale prices, he'll start acting like my ****ty friends.
Haha he asked how much they go for and I said $500+ and he took a long pause and i got nervous. But then he laughed and said "nah man I got you". He knows I'm going to wear them though

Woooww I didnt even know there was a draw for the blacks on SNKRS. It wasnt there at all before.. closed my app just now to check on the Orange results, opened it, and boom its there. Still won't tell me that I lost on the Orange joints too.. this app is absolute garbage lol.

I hit notify yesterday, didn’t get any notification of the drop this morning. SNKRS is a steaming pile of feces.

Haha he asked how much they go for and I said $500+ and he took a long pause and i got nervous. But then he laughed and said "nah man I got you". He knows I'm going to wear them though
I would’ve probably said the same. My friends don’t care as well, but it’s a challenge getting them to wake up early to enter on my behalf.

Pretty shocked I got a W for the orange pair. First Off White win since last year November when I got the OW AM 90s. I really wanted the black pair but in this situation I have no right to be picky and complain. Guess I'll convince myself these are better lol.

I can't even get into my second snkrs account anymore because they won't send another sms verification code. No L email on reapers but no charge either so this release was nothing but L's for me.

Back
Top Bottom