Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Weezy.JPG

Weezy F Baby with the heat

Ended up filling a raffle for the chucks for half a size down. I know chucks run big, but it's beeennnn yearss since I had a pair. I forgot if I'm suppose to go a full size or half. Probably will just fill out any raffles half a size down and take the chance it fits lol. Are most of ya'll going full or half down?

I wear a 9 in most sneakers and for regular chucks I’ve always sized down a full size. Never had the 70’s but I’m going with full size down and we will see what happens I guess.

My 16 month old took off with my phone and bought a pair of the All Hallows’ Blazers for $665 shipped from Stock X. Even though I caught it immediately after she did it they wouldn’t let me cancel the purchase. This happened Tuesday. I was holding out hope that the seller would flake on shipping but no such luck. A part of me is happy they’re coming to be honest but another part is sick because it’s so much money.

My 16 month old took off with my phone and bought a pair of the All Hallows’ Blazers for $665 shipped from Stock X. Even though I caught it immediately after she did it they wouldn’t let me cancel the purchase. This happened Tuesday. I was holding out hope that the seller would flake on shipping but no such luck. A part of me is happy they’re coming to be honest but another part is sick because it’s so much money.

lol

shes a sneakerhead, she was looking out for pops

It’s a sign

So thats what they mean when they said having girls was expensive lol. All jokes aside just sell them back but I have a feeling once you get them in hand your gonna be thanking her.

Dude recently admitted he trolls, so I don't believe him.
I am sarcasfic sometimes and have a dry sense of humor. I have been told on here that when I joke like that I’m trolling so I just went with the term

I am not joking about this and have the frantic emails to Stock X to prove it.

So you want us to believe that your 16 month old kid pushed on all the multiple steps including those tiny confirmed boxes to order your shoes?

giphy.gif

I am sarcasfic sometimes and have a dry sense of humor. I have been told on here that when I joke like that I’m trolling so I just went with the term

Nope, not falling for it. I doubt you even have a daughter.

Couldn't take it anymore. After trying to convince myself I didn't need the Hallows Eve I finally said to hell with it. YOLO, just dropped 6fity on stockx for a pair. Congrats to the reseller who made some extra cash on my behalf. Signed Buck Nasty (hater of the year recipient)

Cant wait to get these on feet.
I couldnt wait anymore too, just bought both pairs on StockX haha. Kept telling myself to wait till pairs start coming in but I’m way too impatient (something I really need to work on) and just want to get it over with. Prestos and Blazers are the ones I really want so I was willing to drop some cash on them. Done with off whites unless more Prestos and Blazers are coming out. Will still try to go after other models to resell....but I won’t be butt hurt if I strike out.

Last edited by a moderator:

cp0E7cs.gif

Back
Top Bottom