Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I've posted this everywhere but figure I'd post it here too. I got my Blazers from Ssense Montreal in a size 9.5. The Grim Reepers colourway. Insanely happy because they're a sick shoe, but for whatever reason, they ended up with the teal laces instead of the white ones. It has the Shoelaces text on them, but oddly enough, these are the ones that come with the tan pair. If anyone either received white laces with their tan pair, is interested in swapping their white laces for my teal laces, is interested in selling their white laces OR wants to size swap, let me know. I'm actually looking for a size 9 and would gladly keep the teal laces in any swap. OR, if you have a pair of black Off-white prestos in a size 9 or black Off-white vapormaxes in a size 9.5 and want to trade, let me know. All good if that's a no or this post has to be deleted for whatever reason. Thanks for looking! Here is a picture of the sexy devils. Ideally local meetup in Toronto.

DSC_0514.jpg

Put the teal laces on them :nthat:

Same as every OW release, down in price for a month and a half, then UP UP UP

Black Friday and Christmas coming up, people gonna be in the copping mood

this. wish people would just stop buying at this moment and let the sellers panic but i know thats asking for too much lol

You guys really think it will drop below 600? I need these, and made a good profit off the pine/purps, im willing to pull the trigger. just waiting for the best time, im thinking this weekend / early next week will be the lowest?

Alright, from 0-10, how comfortable are the Blazers? I need to know before I throw away seven bills. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom