Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah same, usually when Empty Gallery does their raffle it means its soon though

870EAED2-6687-4E26-9C8B-7903B9CB33C0.jpeg

Man I like these so much more than the Black pairs.

i haven't been keeping up all that much, is there literally a new shoe every week? lmao

lol- It's becoming a progressive trend. I think it's an exciting time though and it hasn't appeared to affect the resale values or demand...yet.

In all reality though, if this continues, it will more than likely begin to devalue the brand image...just like we've seen with Yeezy's (but that could be attributed to multiple restocks and the limitations behind a handful of silhouettes).

Very curious to see how the expanded Stock X presence in international markets impacts prices moving forward. There will naturally be more pairs sold...but will the additional supply be overshadowed by additional demand? hmmmm
I was speaking with my boy about this very thing

It’s going to be interesting in regards to market fluctuations

Wait so StockX will eat the international shipping hit?

I was under the impression they’re just setting up shop in those countries not actually expanding NA market to EU

Wait so StockX will eat the international shipping hit?

I was under the impression they’re just setting up shop in those countries not actually expanding NA market to EU
I think they have a contract with ups for the international cover waive. I think that’s the way it will work

Im curious if StockX will truly expand internationally, meaning, people in all over the world are listing shoes, and your shoes could arrive from another country. Or if the business model will remain the same; your product ships within the country you're in.

I would love Stockx to be available in Canada so I wouldn't have to pay duties. It seems as though they're going to have a 'final price' for Stockx in Europe, but that could mean people are going to pay duties and taxes... In which case, they'll probably have to start organizing products by country. Which means they'll have to create Stockx locations where they legit check in every country it's available... I hate having to ship stuff to a mail holding facility to then go and pick it up from the border... But if I don't, I'm paying $30 for shipping, and 13% tax plus I think 17% duties on the RESELL plus shipping price... Canada is a ****zone for resell.

I doubt they’ll do international shipping. I think they’re most likely to just do an NA market expansion(Canada & Mexico) and creating(just building a StockX) a EU market.

I'd honestly hope that StockX doesn't have it so your shoes could be coming internationally randomly because that would probably take already longer than it does to get your shoes from someone in the United States (already takes a good week on average), I'd be less inclined to buy on StockX if I'm gonna be waiting 2-3+ weeks because I didn't get lucky with a buyer in my country) unless they have some expedited international shipping or something.

Back
Top Bottom