Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

its not uncommon for empty gallery to send out winning emails 8pm-9pm est so i'm not surprised no ones heard anything yet

my blazers came straight from undefeated with the spare laces loose and the zip tie not even attached. Also got the black prestos from kith with laces undone as well.
same thing happened to me when i picked up my white prestos from UNDFTD. The laces were undone and the zip tie was moved 100%. I don't know what they do behind the scenes...

has anyone bought off white nike from goat app and had these problems? where the laces are undone etc.? just wondering

StockX + GOAT haven't cared about undone laces in the past, especially since they can come like that from authorized retailers.

Wouldn't trust ig people yet lol its only like 2 people and ig where all the trolls be at... gonna wait til more Ws are seen

Apparently someopne called and they said they havent. Typical ig trolls lol

Wouldn't trust ig people yet lol its only like 2 people and ig where all the trolls be at... gonna wait til more Ws are seen

Apparently someopne called and they said they havent. Typical ig trolls lol

yeah saw someone said they called but that makes no sense since they dont pick their phone up EVER lol

let us pray
tenor.gif

Why are laces undone a problem?
It’s not really a problem. Just a preference. When I bought the AM90s from SX it was undone and it really bothered me...I’m really picky sometimes. I spent the night trying to make it look like how it should be from factory. If I see the original way is wrapped then I want it the original way. Also it just look more neat wrapped if you’re not planning on wearing it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it is really common with the OW's. When it happens to me I assume the original owner did it or it is part of the auth process. Maybe they measure the length?? Easy to roll them back up the way they came. If laces are undone or even if original buyer tries shoes on, StockX still considers them DS.

True. I usually assume it’s a flexer at time. Things happen too though like u said.

Back
Top Bottom