Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’m actually pretty shocked no off whites have reached the heights of the Chicagos, surely the UNC should be up there, they were the first pair that made me say I have to have them lol luckily I got them through a raffle

The AM90 I posted is used, and turned out to be legit. The blue tint fades apparently, pretty quickly at that.

In regards to being called out for wearing fakes, I think it’s less about someone not knowing real from fake as it’s normal people who don’t ever cop certain hyped shoes (for retail or otherwise) put them on some mythical shelf in their minds where seeing one in the wild is beyond rare.

The irony of that is you hit Melrose or certain streets in any city you’re gonna see ten fools in Chicago OW 1’s or turtledoze Yeezys. It’s just a community thing, people who obsess and collect flock to the same places often.

coworker hopped on the employee bus

Attachments

• 20181019_172636.jpg
    20181019_172636.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 137
I’m actually pretty shocked no off whites have reached the heights of the Chicagos, surely the UNC should be up there, they were the first pair that made me say I have to have them lol luckily I got them through a raffle
It has to do with the supply. A lot more pairs of UNC’s. The value will rise, but not to the heights of the Chicago’s. They’re both grails imo

EU Whites are pretty close, and OG prestos too. But ultimately, its the Chicago colorway being unbeaten compared to the other 2 colorways. Put a Bred or Royal color blocking on the OW, and it might top the chicagos.

I know some people get saulty here when they don’t hit but I guarantee you guys the people who have hit before will take so much enjoyment when others get their first hit

Black 97s dropping like crazy on stockx. If another drop later is true, these might tank

StockX is totally dropping the ball.. Go look at sales for the black OW 97's for size 11.. In less than 20 minutes, someone was able to take the price from $781 down to $400.. I see ish like this all the time over there.. They clearly don't know what they are doing over there. Terrible dev.. Terrible mgmt...

StockX is totally dropping the ball.. Go look at sales for the black OW 97's for size 11.. In less than 20 minutes, someone was able to take the price from $781 down to $400.. I see ish like this all the time over there.. They clearly don't know what they are doing over there. Terrible dev.. Terrible mgmt...

curious how are they doing that?

Is stockx just posting fake transactions?

Back
Top Bottom