Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

That also depends where you’re flying to, my family originate from Pakistan, if you think traveling their first class is saving your luggage then you’d be mistaken lol
Yeah true... I did forget that some business/first class flights are a lot less "premium" than the typical first/business class flights you think of on say international flights to popular destinations. But idk ppl like their premium luggage

Yeah true... I did forget that some business/first class flights are a lot less "premium" than the typical first/business class flights you think of on say international flights to popular destinations. But idk ppl like their premium luggage
I’d buy some hand luggage if they made anything nice though lol

The point of a Rimowa isnt that it wont get damaged, its just for frequent travelers who need something reliable that wont break after years of constant flying.

Essentially buy a Rimowa, have it for life.

AAA452D9-5206-4E67-97E9-EF2A8865F202.jpeg
AD4012F4-13A7-42A4-A28B-0A2D1909ABDF.jpeg
0BD49AC1-7FDC-4456-96B8-40637D800588.jpeg

Was hoping it would be more of this shade:

8vlwea07ndt11.jpg

Thinking of buying the ow 97 in black or menta on stock x. What size should I get ? I’m a tts in 10.5 Jordan’s and size 11 In yeezy v2. How do the ow 97 run ?

Thinking of buying the ow 97 in black or menta on stock x. What size should I get ? I’m a tts in 10.5 Jordan’s and size 11 In yeezy v2. How do the ow 97 run ?
You could go 10.5 or 11 depending on what’s cheaper. If you have wide feet the 10.5 will still work, but they’ll be a little snug on the sides.

I’m a 10.5 in Air Max 97s and someone wants to sell me the black pair for $600 shipped. I’m not sure whether I should pull the trigger or wait for pairs to get delivered this week. What do you guys think?

The point of a Rimowa isnt that it wont get damaged, its just for frequent travelers who need something reliable that wont break after years of constant flying.

Essentially buy a Rimowa, have it for life.
If you get it from the Lufthansa world store in Berlin, you can get the cobranded rimowa stuff for a steal. It’s got a tiny Lufthansa badge in the corner, otherwise it’s identical to all the rimowa pieces. They’re classic steel stuff is awesome imho - last time I passed through I think I saved 60% on a few pieces.

Back
Top Bottom