Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nike needs to figure their **** out and make these reserves a limited draw for Nike+ ID verified accounts s my f-ing H

Never wasting my time again with off white releases. A total racket. This was botted to hell. Impossible to reserve through the app. What can be expected when the shoes sell for 669% more than retail.

Bro it’s like the lottery you gonna lose until you don’t. Keep trying and you’ll hit eventually. There’s gonna be 50 more OW kicks dropping anyways lol.

Booked at 1:30 PM on the dot. Go back to the draw where you had to go to the store smh.

Screenshot_20181025-133029_SNKRS.jpg
Yup

Bro it’s like the lottery you gonna lose until you don’t. Keep trying and you’ll hit eventually. There’s gonna be 50 more OW kicks dropping anyways lol.

I am on a 300 mbit connection on 5 GHz ac 3x3 low latency. I don’t know what I can do when after selecting a size it does nothing for 5-10 seconds.

I can understand someone using a slower connection missing out but not on a strong connection.

I am on a 300 mbit connection on 5 GHz ac 3x3 low latency. I don’t know what I can do when after selecting a size it does nothing for 5-10 seconds.

I can understand someone using a slower connection missing out but not on a strong connection.
Same but I never even saw the size selection :lol:

Back
Top Bottom