Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I entered 25... And there are still some which haven't closed. My problem is I only enter one per raffle.

Honestly brother 16 was just a rough guess. I know I entered more than that. I always enter all the ones I can off of sole retriever with no luck. I haven't won a pair yet

Anyone in the Bay Area know when Bait and Darkside are sending out emails? Or if they already did? Just needed the Black pair at first now I need both. Took an L on a bunch of online raffles and Kith. Already know the SNKRS draw is gonna be an L.

yea i signed up for blk as well. My friend later told me when he tried to sign up only pink was available.

And then seeing concepts remove blk from the tweet and nike only putting pink up i figured most places only doing pink for the time being

cool so wasted all this time signing up for the black pair and literally no one wants to even explain why

right. It was mentioned here in the thread, but the domestic raffles were open for a while already and AFAIK none of them mentioned the delay. its more annoying than anything else.

Just to let you guys know kickscrew.com has both the pink and black pair for sale. They are overpriced but available

Just to let you guys know kickscrew.com has both the pink and black pair for sale. They are overpriced but available
That’s a decent price for resale. A member was about to buy it for $500 on SX this morning.

I believe it was @am1hank

Check kickscrew if you REALLY have to have it. $380-390 depending on how fast you want it shipped. There must be a decent amount of these being made. I’m guessing it will drop to low $300s or upper $200s once it’s released.

Last edited by a moderator:
SNKRS pass just loaded for me. Thank you Nike.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom