Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wasn’t drawn. Didn’t really care for pink shoes. Only wanted it to flip and use the funds to go toward a diff pair but it’s not even going for much. Oh Whales...

wife texts me an hour after drop "did you get me any pink off whites?"

tenor.gif

some of OG 10 were on GOAT for below market price. I didnt see how much the Prestos and Chicago 1s were but AM 90 was like 825 in decent sizes

For those with multiple SNKRS accounts do you use diff emails/phone numbers and the same payment option for all accounts? Wondering if that's a red flag...

We use three cell phones and never connect them to the same WIFI. Use cellular only. Additionally, three SNKRS accounts, and two-three addresses. All three have different payment methods setup. Apple Pay, PayPal, and credit card.

my wife & I along w/ my 4 yr old son all have accounts but use the same address & cc’s and have hit multiple times for the same shoes.

Nike ain’t checking

Need more info on that goat raffle. I see the section but all I see are top offers. I assume it’s sold out for the cyber week pairs or are they just gonna choose top offers by a cutoff time?

Back
Top Bottom